email do kolegi

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

Moim zadaniem jest odpowiedzieć na email do kolegi. 180 słów.
Proszę o znaleźenie błędów ;)
Thanks

Hi Chris,

I am fine and it’s nice to hear from you again. I am sorry to hear about your illness. A temperature of 39 degrees C is very risky. I hope you recover soon. I have been ill recently too. I haven't had a temperature though. I've been sneezing and have had a runny nose. I couldn't just stay in bed because being absent from work may result in being laid off. Everybody at the company I work with is fearing for the job.

I am going to enhance my knowledge of IT, computer networks so I am reading books on networks. Luckily have come across a good one, everything is explained well.

Nothing exciting around now since I have split up with Jane. I feel alone and a bit depressed.

My family are OK. My brother is going to set up his own business. Producing bicycles or selling them – don’t know yet

What conference is that? About what?

You don’t need to stay in a hotel. You can stay at my house. You could sleep in my brother’s room. Not a problem at all.

Yes, I could show you around the town, but there isn’t much to see and visit, though. We can visit a few pubs if you like and have a beer or… a tea.

Best wishes,
Jake April
edytowany przez calf: 26 lis 2013
I am going to - zamierzam, ale Ty JUŻ coś czytasz, a więc wcieliłeś zamiar w życie
improve lepsze niz enhance
IT and computer networks - w wyliczance musi sie znalezc and

Luckily have - jezeli zdanie nie zaczyna sie od 'I' to nie powinno sie go usuwac
don't know yet - Ty nie wiesz, czy brat?

what kind of conference

at my place rownie dobre jak house

That's not a problem...

proponuje a cuppa zamiast a tea
dzięki MG
don't know yet --> Ja nie wiem, jak brat to by było doesn't (napisałem tak, bo wydaje mi się, że w języku potocznym obcina się osoby, tak mi się wydaje, to chyba nie będzie błąd tak napisać?)

miało być 180 słów więc jeszcze chciałbym dodać do pierwszego paragragu... :/

A friend of mine has been out of work for more than three years. He is suffering from depression. Now he is trying to get a traineeship from the job center as an office worker. The guy had good grades at university but his knowledge as a biologist in the job market seems not to be sought-after. He has always wanted to work as an environmentalist but now he is compelled to reskill or go abroad as his German is pretty good. A far as I know he is going to do some trainings and courses to get climbing certification so that he can climb buildings - clean and repair them or rip off old plaster that comes off. He can work at heights because he has practiced on climbing walls since the end of the university.
edytowany przez calf: 27 lis 2013
on the job market
do some training
a climbing certification - nie wiem, czy to sie tak nazywa po angielsku
since he finished university

« 

Pomoc językowa