creative punishment

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

Prośba o sprawdzenie zadania nt kreatywnych kar za 4 przewinienia.

Decide on creative punishments for:
1. An arsonist who sets fire to local beauty spots: forests
2. A 15-year-old who is caught drinking and smoking.
3. A group of teenagers who paint graffiti all over walls in your town.
4. A young person who creates a computer virus which infects thousands of computers.

1. If the arsonist chooses creative punishment, I would then order him several things to do.

I’d send him to a fire brigade and ordered him to help firemen with dealing with fires. He would then personally see how it is to struggle with fire. I’d also order him plant new trees – twice as much as he has burnt.

He is not a professional fireman so there would have to be some firemen to oversee him.

2. These offences are not serious, so I would only order the perpetrator to see people who suffer from smoking and drinking. I believe that this sight would discourage him from alcohol and cigarette abuse.

3. I think that a good idea would be ordering them to remove all graffiti they have caused. Then they would see how much work it does take to remove graffiti. In additional some community services such as cleaning the streets for two weekends.

4. I think it is a serious offence. I’d order him to pay a fine and make him work with the old teaching them how to use a computer for 3 months.
I think it is a serious offence because people use their computers for work, to communicate each other or to send important information via e-mails. That person should receive a stern punishment so that they can understand the serious harm they have done.
edytowany przez calf: 16 gru 2014
1. An arsonist who sets fire to local beauty spots: forests
2. A 15-year-old who is caught drinking and smoking.
3. A group of teenagers who paint graffiti all over walls in your town.
4. A young person who creates a computer virus which infects thousands of computers.

1. If the arsonist 'chooses' (cos tu nie tak, czy ten arsonist ma wybor?) creative punishment, I would then order him 'several things to do.' (nie, to jest na niskim poziomie, trzeba naukowo,...to complete the following:

'I’d' (daj to w calosci) send him to a fire 'brigade' (nie, daj tutaj 'station') and 'ordered' (zly czas) him to help firemen 'with' (zle slowo, tutaj IN) dealing with fires. He would then personally see 'how it is to struggle' (nie, napisz to inaczej) with fire. I’d also order him (cos brak) plant new trees – twice as 'much' (zle slowo) as he has burnt.

AS he is not a professional fireman 'so' (niepotr) there would have to be some firemen to 'oversee' (nie, jest slowo 'supervise') him.
2. These offences are not serious, so I would only order the perpetrator to 'see' (daj inne slowo, moze 'visit') people who suffer from smoking and drinking.
3. I think that a good idea would be ordering them to remove all (cos brak) graffiti they have caused. Then they would see how much work it 'does take' (nie, daj tutaj 'takes') to remove (cos brak) graffiti. 'In additional' (nie, tutaj masz zle, albo 'in addition, albo 'additionally') (tutaj brakuje czegos, np. 'they would have to undertake) some community services such as cleaning the streets for two weekends.
4. I think THAT it is a serious offence. I’d order him to pay a fine and make him work with the 'old' (old ale kogo? co? musisz napisac ze to beda 'osoby') teaching them how to use a computer for 3 months.
dzieki terry
1. ale czemu ma być 'to help firemen in dealing with fires' - dlaczego ma być IN tutaj? Słowniki podaje, że pomagać w/przy czymś to jest with?
2. poprawka: He would then personally see how hart it is to struggle with fire.
3. racja: twice as many as he has burnt
4. czemu 'oversee' to złe słowo? :-/
5. " I think THAT it is a serious offence" --> czy THAT nie jest tutaj opcjonalne?
edytowany przez calf: 21 gru 2014
1. np. ...help firemen deal with fires
2. np. ...see for himself how harD ...
Ja bym dał np. fight/put out fire.
edytowany przez Aaric: 21 gru 2014
1. ale czemu ma być 'to help firemen in dealing with fires' - dlaczego ma być IN tutaj?
...Słowniki podaje, że pomagać w/przy czymś to jest with?...Bo slowniki NIE zawsze maja racje. Poszukaj gdzies tam na google (ja sie nie znam na tym jak to zrobic) ile razy jest ....to help firemen in dealing with fires, a ile razy ...to help firemen with dealing with fires....
4. czemu 'oversee' to złe słowo? :-/ - bo 'overse' i 'supervise' to 2 inne rzeczy. '
5. " I think THAT it is a serious offence" czy THAT nie jest tutaj opcjonalne? NIE. Niema takiego czegos jak byc optionalne - to co myslisz, to jest nowoczene zmienianie jezyka , ale ucz sie I think THAT it is ...
with + rzeczownik
in + gerund
czasem jest taka roznica, że inny przyimek stawia sie w polaczeniu z rzeczownikiem, a inny z polaczeniu z gerund
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Programy do nauki języków