uzupełnienie tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

czy mógłby mi ktoś to uzupełnić? Oto słowa: access, accommodation, air conditioning, bedsit, condition, deposit, dish,electricity, entryphone, facilities, rent, single, tilos, self-contained.
A oto tekst:
Before I started my studies at university I was looking for bedsit. I wanted a .......... flat because I didn't think I would like sharing with anybody. i looked in the flats to .......... calumn in the daily newspaper. All the flats were too expensive so in the end I decidede to share a ....... with another student. We had to leave a ...... to cover ..... bills. Unfortunately, there were no laundry ...... and no.... to the Internet in the flat that we rented. Also, the flat was in poor...... and needed redecorating. we put a lot of work to imprve it. We covered the barthoom walls with....... and bought a secondhand washing machine. luckily, the..... worked, soeven though the summer was very hot, it was quite cool inside. Now we're looking forward to having the..... fixed so thet no strangers could get into the house.
uzupoelnij sam(a),. Ktos sprawdzi

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Brak wkładu własnego