Proszę o sprawdzenie pracy domowej 2

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

4. Have you ever started off on the wrong foot with someone? How?
I haven’t ever started off on the wrong foot with someone, but I knew two girls who did it. One girl was very short and the second was average. The second asked the first why she ate so few, that she couldn’t grow up. The first was furious and they had an argument over three years at school. Every day one girl said something malicious the second and nobody could conciliate them.

5. When did you last burst laughing or crying? Why?
Last time I burst laughing was a week ago. My sister had a party at school and she got dressed as a clown. She had a big, red nose and colourful clothes. She moved as a monkey and it was very funny. Next day I knew that she had won a prize for the most amusing costume. Other children also were amused.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa