co to znaczy?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

Freezing 04:07
last moments
no more pain no more sarrow. Let me die now. I promise the pain will go away soon. Please let me die in peace. Embrasse me in your arms as i breath my last breaths. I want to spend my last moment with you. I want to tell you " I love you and i will never forget you" just remember I do this to make the pain go away, and as i see the blood runs down my wrist and see the razor blade on the floor. I think that it was the only way, so now i lay here on the cold bathroom floor breathing my last breaths and thinking of you.

But, I made a mistake, it's too late.. I'm dieing in this agony, all alone, away from all.
I don't want to live anymore, every decision I've done was wrong, I make people hurt, I cause pain to all
It's time to delete myself.
Why I always have to choose, and when I pick, always, but always something awful comes out.

My last cold breaths, I see no light at the end of the tunnel, suddenly, some calm warm feeling could be felt in me, is that it? Am I dead?
Have I found my peace?

No, no I didn't, I'm still here, laying in the bathroom, but, don't feel any pain, mum and dad ran into bathroom, took my lifeless body and ran with me into the car and drove me to the ER.
... Then I realized...
I'm standing near my body, watching doctors how they're trying to get me back.
I don't want to be rescued, please give up, and let me go, I don't deserve the second chance
I lost too much blood, but my heart keeps fighting, even it's gasping for blood, heart doesn't give up

I feel something is pushing me back, but.... Now, here... I can see all, can see all that magical places I planned to visit, can see all my friends what they are doing, can see a few people that really love me crying and praying to God to not take me away from them. I don't want to return..
"I love you" I, all I think then everything goes blank........ I can revenge now, I'm coming after all that miserable people who took all I ever loved away from me, you'll never sleep in peace, you're going to regret all you've done to me... My dead isn't the end... It's just the beginning...it's just the beginning....

« 

Pomoc językowa