wrażenia po komputerowym cae

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Ktoś zdawał komputerowe cae? Ja zdawałam w Poznaniu i mam b. pozytywne wrarzenia, choc egzamin byl dosc trudny. plusy cb cae sa takie ze przed komputerem mniej sie stresujesz, na listeningu slyszysz wszystko dokladnie i ci co bazgrza maja lepiej. Ja niestety na komputerze pisze dość wolno, wiec tu mialam troche tyly, ale bylo ok. Minusy - czaas... Czy u was tez tak długo trzeba bylo czekac az wszyscy odsluchaja te tutoriale, zaloguja sie, wszystko powpisuja i czekaja na innych? U mnie to trwalo baardzo dlugo, egzamin z przerwami trwal 7 godzin :O. Ale tak to wszystko na +
Meh... lawl

I certainly didn't pass the exam since my stress was unbearable. Sincerely, I didn't even write an introduction of the report which probably was fundamental. However, I still hope I'll get the significant and vital points that may change the current situation that is probably very inhospitable for me now. Anyway, the entire test was arduous and some of the questions contained in the test were not straightoforward. Nevertheless, the listening part kind of surprised me but, whatever, I don't give a cr*p on what score I'll get.

Coming out of this, the most mind-boggling drawback was probably the stress we had to tackle during the exam. Well, I've got to say, my english became appalling after I wrote this incredulously difficult exam.

oct, lawl rofl
straightforward* for the f*ck sake,

sorry for my annoyance :
shh, again for fu*k sake,
>shh, again for fu*k sake
wiem, ze trudno sie pozbierac po porazce, ale mowi sie 'for f**k's sake' (the apostrophe s)
oh my bad

yeh, it's for fuck's sake

thanks for teh correction anyway :d

see ya
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Brak wkładu własnego