Zaliczenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam
Mam do Państwa ogromną prośbę. Czy ktoś w wolnej chwili mógłby uzupełnić mi ten załącznik. W sobotę mam egzamin, angielskiego uczę się od roku, nie idzie mi to zbyt dobrze, dodatkowo pracuję na 2 etaty;/ nie za bardzo mam czas to zrobić, muszę uczyć się gramatyki dodatkowo;(

Z góry dziękuję z całego serduszka!!

Pozdrawiam serdecznie

1 Complete each of these sentences with the correct option.
1 Selim believed he deserved a _ promotion, so he just asked his boss for one.
a) target cel b) progress postep c) promotion awans

2 It is useful to set your own goals and to think about the skills you need to __________ them.
a) reach osiagac b) make c) master-mistrz wzorzec

3 In many countries, there are very few career __________ for people without formal qualifications.
a) plans b) breaks c) opportunities

4 It is very inconvenient to have to work __________ when you have young children.
a) flexitime b) overtime c) time off

5 Anika attends lots of professional development seminars because she wants to __________ a career move.
a) take b) make c) earn

6 If you want to get __________ in your career, you have to have clear short- and long-term goals.
a) ahead b) progress c) the sack

7 ‘Bright Sparks’ is an agency that helps school leavers __________ on a career plan.
a) offer b) decide c) take

8 It is not enough just to __________ your best; you need to have ambitions as well.
a) make b) work c) do

9 Sales representatives often earn a __________ in addition to their salary when they achieve their targets.
a) money b) living c) bonus

10 Multinationals often __________ their employees excellent career opportunities if they are willing to travel.
a) offer b) make c) take

3 Supply the missing word in each definition.
1 After-__________ service is the help people get from the shop where they have bought a product.
2 The __________ street is the street of a town where many shops and businesses are.
3 A __________-off period is the time when you can change your mind and cancel an order.
4 A money back __________ is a promise by the seller to give you your money back if you are not satisfied with the goods you bought.
5 Your credit card __________ are the name, number and expiry date on your credit card.
6 If you __________ about, you go to different places to compare prices and quality before you buy something.
7 If the goods you want are out of __________, it means that they are not available.
8 If a shop gives you interest-free __________, it means that you can pay for the goods after you have bought them, at no extra cost.
9 A __________ is a person or company that sells goods to people in shops
Popracuj trochę i spróbuj wstawić swoje odpowiedzi;)
edytowany przez Aaric: 03 gru 2015
Cytat:
nie za bardzo mam czas to zrobić
my również mamy swoje kariery i inne obowiązki prócz 'ślęczenia' nad forum i pomagania nierobom:)
A ja niestety nie mam czasu, bo musze sie ladnie ubrac - oczekuje mojego nowego beau.

»

English only