CELTA w British Council

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Czy ktoś z Was wie coś na temat tego kursu/egzaminu dla nauczycieli? Latem 2009 zdaję CPE plus chciałabym uzyskać uprawnienia nauczycielskie (niestety nie jestem absolwentką żadnych studiów lingwistycznych)...
http://www.cambridgeesol.org/exams/teaching-awards/celta.html
http://www.trinitycollege.co.uk/
CELTA w Polsce z czego ja sie orientuje to w Bell School Warszawa (kurs weekendowy lub w wakacje), i International House Kraków i Wrocław ( ile i jak odbywa sie kurs to nie wiem , bo sie orientowalam tylko co do tego pierwszego)
http://www.bellschools.pl/celta.php

drogo i ciezko, ale oplaca sie
sama sie do tego przymierzam
Prosze sie dokladnie upewnic co do 'uprawnien nauczycielskich' po Celta.
terri, co masz na myśli?
Zapisałam się na part-time course w Bell School od października...
>terri, co masz na myśli?..teraz akurat? Nie moge nawet tego napisac, bo jest za 'rude'.
>>>rozumiem co jest Celta i Delta, ale to nie da Ci uprawnien nauczycielskich w sensie jakim ja mysle. Tak, oczywiscie, szkoly jezykowe napewno przyjma Ciebie do pracy, ale gdybys chciala uczyc w 'panstwowych' szkolach, to obawiam sie, ze to nie wystarczy. Wszysto zalezy co chcesz po tym robic, ale Delta i Celta to warto miec.
dzięki terri, teraz wiem co masz ma myśli :)
Tak jak mówisz, CELTA i DELTA przydają się w szkołach językowych, do szkół pańśtwowych trzeba mieć np podyplomowe studia pedagogiczne w zakresie nauczania j. angielskiego (trzysemestralne, są na UW np). Ja wolę CELTĘ, daje większe możliwości (chociażby dlatego, że jest uznawana na całym świecie).
yeah, it's true INTERNATIONAL HOUSE KRAKOW is no longer running CELTAs - they got disaffiliated from IH WORLD and then, from what i understand - lost their approval to run CAMBRIDGE CELTA courses.

for anyone interested in doing a CELTA in POLAND, I highly recommend the one they now offer at British Council in Krakow - just finished mine :)

apparently its the same team of tutors who used to work for INTERNATIONAL HOUSE in KRAKOW but since the school lost its approval they have set up a new centre with British Council.

by the way, doing CELTA itself is an amazing experience - the one I’ve just done was an excellent course, great tutors, hard work - very intensive yet unforgettable four weeks - will always remember my CELTA in the main square - RYNEK, at BRITISH COUNCIL. no time for sightseeing but looking out onto the old square compensates for it sufficiently during the course :)

BUT I REALLY FEEL I couldn't have done it without the help and support of the tutors - Magda, Basia, Declan and Tommy - they are an awesome team :)

anyway, be prepared to work hard, sleep short hours and dream about your students -
the most amazing thing is that you do get through it, regardless of how intensive or hard it seems at different stages of the course

and once you're through - you almost feel like a different person.
anyway, my CELTA was great - fantastic people - other trainees and the tutors
all in all- worth doing,

from my little research before the course, i found that the course at BRITISH COUNCIL is a bit more expensive than in other centres - WROCLAW or KATOWICE- these two only do course during summer - one or two months only- (but actually quite a bit cheaper than a CELTA in PRAGUE for example). But BC does certainly make up for it with the facilities they have including interactive whiteboards - can you imagine starting your lesson generating interest in the topic by showing an extract from u-tube on a big screen - lots of fun !!! and students love it (and they really get into the lesson - so if you are not so great at grammar - your ENGAGE stage will help you get through the lesson). And what often helped me to get through mine were the ideas and help i got from the tutors as to how to get sts active in discovering the grammar rules by themselves.

have fun - do CELTA and discover how it might change your live - you learn a lot about yourself during those four weeks
viva
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie