List do przyjacieka

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Potrzebuje pomocy z zadaniem : Napisz list do kolegi z Anglii w którym informujesz go że nie przyjedziesz na wakacje (podaj powód) zapraszasz go na swoje urodziny ( data i miejsce imprezy ) min 80 słów. prosze by były to zdania na 3 klase gimnazjum.
Dear Tom,

I will not go to summer holidays in England because my sister is going to get married . I have to take part in the wedding and help my parents in organizing ceremony. It will a lot of hours to prepare the ceremony. My sister is the only person who is very important for me. My sister is 30 years old and the wedding is very important for her. There will be many guests and the ceremony will last a lot of hours.I am happy because of the event.
I will have my birthday on 25 July and I will invite you for my bithday. My birhday will be organized on 25 th July at my home. I am looking foraward to hearing from you
Best regards
XYZ
It will take a lot of hours.

nie napisałam take
I 'will not' AM UNABLE TO go 'to' FOR summer holidays 'in' TO England because my sister is going to get married. I have to take part in the wedding and help my parents in organizing THE ceremony. It will TAKE a lot of hours to prepare the ceremony.
I will have my birthday on 25TH July and I will invite you for my
biRthday. My 'birhday' (ortog) will be organized on THE 25th July at my home.
...I am looking 'foraward' (ortog) to hearing from you...(juz o tym pisalam, na nieformalny list to zdanie jest za formalne)

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie