writing - letters

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
na egzaminie często w writingu pojawia sie list. z tzw informal letter problemów nie mam, ale jakie są zwroty w listach do np instytucji, mam do napisania list do szkoły językowej i kompletnie nie mam pojecia jakim zwrotem zacząc ani tym bardziej jak zakończyć. Pliska, piśnij ktoś mi te charakterystyczne zwroty. i dobrze by było gdyby schemat tego listu został umieszczony w writing guides. z góry thx:)
Letters of application ( for a course) :
I would like to apply for admission to the../ I hold a certificate/ I am due to take examinations in../ I hold the following qualification/ I would appreciate a reply at your earliest convenience/ I look forward to meeting/ please contact me regarding any queries you may have.

Letters of application ( for a job) :
I am writing to apply for the post(job) which I saw advertised in../ I have had experience of../ Two years ago I was employed as../ I enclose my CV and I would be glad to attend an interview at any time convenient to you.

Letters of invitation :
I cordially invite you to ..( formal)/ Your presence would be appreciated at (formal)../ I am writing to invite you to... (informal)/ please indicate whether you will be able to attend...(formal)/ looking forward to seeing you then (informal)/ in case you don't know the way, I'll give you some directions.

Letters accepting an invitation :
I am writing to thank you for the kind invitation ( formal) / thanks for the invitation to (informal).. / sounds lovely ../

Letters refucing an invitation :
we thank you for your recent invitation../ I am sorry to miss the opportunity of..

letters of complaint :
I am writing to complain about../ I regret that I am obliged to complain about../ (strong) I was appalled at../ (mild) I assume you will replace../unfortunately it was nothing like what I expected/you led me to believe that../ I hope we can sort this matter out amicably.

letters of apology :
please accept my sinceres apologies for..(Formal)/how can I apologise enough for..(formal)/ I hope you will understand when I say that..(informal)/ I hope my apologies will be accepted (formal)/ I can't tell you how sorry I am (inf.)

Reports :
The aim of this report is to outline..
to jest zreszta z forum z tej stony:)

« 

CAE - sesja zimowa 2004

»

Pomoc językowa