Rivers of babylon - Boney M - tłumaczenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Szukałam tematu, ale nie znalazłam. Proszę o przetłumaczenie tej piosenki, bo nie do końca ją rozumiem, a bardzo lubię:

By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down
Ye-eah we wept, when we remembered Zion.

When the wicked
Carried us away in captivity
Required from us a song
Now how shall we sing the lord's song in a strange land

When the wicked
Carried us away in captivity
Requiering of us a song
Now how shall we sing the lord's song in a strange land

Let the words of our mouth and the meditations of our heart
Be acceptable in thy sight here tonight

Let the words of our mouth and the meditation of our hearts
Be acceptable in thy sight here tonight

By the rivers of Babylon (dark tears of Babylon)
There we sat down (You got to sing a song)
Ye-eah we wept, (Sing a song of love)
When we remember Zion. (Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah)

By the rivers of Babylon (Rough bits of Babylon)
There we sat down (You hear the people cry)
Ye-eah we wept, (They need that ???)
When we remember Zion. (Ooh, have the power)
Slowa piosenki sa proste. Prosto z Biblii:

Zion appears 154 times in the Tanakh (Hebrew Old Testament). Some examples from the book of Psalms, which have been frequently recited and memorized by Jews for centuries, state:
"By the streams of Babylon we sat down and wept when we remembered Zion." (Psalms 137:1)
"For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion. How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land? If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning. If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy. Remember, O Lord, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof; O daughter of Babylon, that art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that repayeth thee as thou hast served us." (Psalms 137:3-8)
Zawsze smieszyla mnie ta piosenka. Piesn zalobna spiewana na nute weselnej pioseneczki...
sorry, mialam na mysli ze w Starym Testamencie, nr psalm j/w, znajdziesz najlepsze tlumaczenie. Jak znasz Biblie na pamiec, to nic nie trzeba szukac.
Faktycznie-tekst i melodia to niezbyt szczęśliwe połączenie.Ale takie piosenki też zdarzają-jak radosna piosenka o pobiciu byłego chłopaka niejakiej Lilly Alien (bodajże-nie jestem fanką więc mogłam przekręcić nazwisko).Nastolatki na ulicy nuciły to z radością jako wesołą piosenkę a tekst był dość szokujący.
Lily Allen - nie robmy z niej zaraz obcego - to dosc ladna dziewczyna szczegolnie w teledysku "Oh my God" ;-)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie