Who loves Ireland

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
hi to all Irish freaks
why do you like ireland?
do you like their music, literature, people, etc landscapes
I HATE IRISH WEATHER!!!!!!!! Sick... of rain..... :|
I love Irishness in general.By Irishness I mean specific sense of humor,unique attitude to life which enables Irish people to enjoy life to the full extend in various ways such as:singing, dancing,meeting people,storytelling-this is mainly what modern Irish literature is to me.I love landscapes of Ireland as well but without Irishness these wonderful green island would be completely different.
I had an opportunity to participate in Saint Patrick's Day in Sweden and Swedish version of this festival was making my irish friend felling a bit uneasy.When I asked her why she had told me that she doesn't like it because when she goes to the pub in Ireland whith her friends they make a lot of noise dancing, laughing, singing.Especially on this particular day. Whereas here in Sweden people tend to look at her strangely even if she is only laughing too much.This is why she prefers to go to Stockholm for Saint Patrick's Day to meet other irish people rather than stay in a small city in which she lives with swedish students pretending to have a Saint Patrick's Day party in a students' canteene.This kind of things may be almost unnoticeable in everyday-life situations but as one of polish commercials says:
almost makes a big difference. What Irishness really is? It is difficult to describe but I have to admit that irish people definitely have this "something"-this sparkling hapiness of life and that I love !;-)))
And these beautiful women...Oh,these dazzlling celtic beauties...
It is impossible to do not love Ireland