Proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1. należy uzupełnić zdanie tak, aby mialo sens zdania wyjściowego i używając przy tym słowka podanego w nawiasie
My dad would never stop to give people a ride in the car (stopped)Są to zadania z pastami i się zdziwiłam, ale chyba powinno byc tak:
My dad has never stopped to give people a ride in the car. (chciałam zrobić w PP i uzyć before, ale nie ma before więc użyć nie mogę)

Tutaj zadanie z lukami czasy przeszłe
Last Saturday, my brother was walking home from the shops when he saw an old lady. She was standing by the side of busy road.
He was going into a shop for a magazine and when he came out the old lady was still there. She didn't move.
He walked over to her. He didn't say anything to her, he had just stepped into the road and had stopped the traffic. When the cars stopped, he took the woman's arm and, together they walked to the other side.
Suddenly the woman started shouting. She tried to say something while they were crossing the road but my brother didn't hear her.
"What are you doing?" she said "I didn't want to cross the road I was waiting for my bus"
At that moment a bus arrived but by the time my brother had helped the old lady back across the road, It was to late The bus had gone

3. Zdania
The man came into the police station and told the officer that he had been robbed.
We hadn't been allowed to touch anything in the room before the police took photos and fingerprints.
I had been driving for 12 hours non-stop (chodzi mi o te non-stop, tak bez niczego?)
Yhe teacher collected our papers after we had finished writing the exam.
After we had bought a house we had it renovated.
he had been staying with his family before he rented a small flat.
He had been smoking for many years before he finally made up his mind to give it up.
After he'd drunk too much coffee ha had difficulty falling asleep.
he had been looking for a job for several years before he sent his application to our company
o kurde zła kategoria
I had been driving for 12 hours non-stop - a gdzie uzasadnienie uzycia tego czasu?
After we had bought a house we had it renovated - źle
ajć ten czas na pewno tutaj tylko ja nie dopisałam jednej rzeczy:
I decided to stop at a motel and get a couple of hours' sleep. I had been driving for 12 hours non-stop
a czemu tamto żle ? Najpierw kupiłam sobie dom potem wyremontowałam
Cytat: Patrycjaaa12
1. należy uzupełnić zdanie tak, aby mialo sens zdania wyjściowego i używając przy tym słowka podanego w nawiasie
My dad would never stop to give people a ride in the car (stopped)Są to zadania z pastami i się zdziwiłam, ale chyba powinno byc tak:
WOULD odnosi sie do powtarzalnej czynnosci z przeszlosci, a nie z terazniejszosci

Tutaj zadanie z lukami czasy przeszłe
Last Saturday, my brother was walking home from the shops when he saw an old lady. She was standing by the side of PRZEDIMEK busy road.
He was going WCHODZIL CZY WSZEDL into a shop for a magazine and when he came out the old lady was still there. She didn't move.
He walked over to her. He didn't say anything to her, he had WCZESNIEJ TO ZROBIL? just stepped into the road and had stopped the traffic. When the cars stopped, he took the woman's arm and, together they walked to the other side.
Suddenly the woman started shouting. She tried to say something while they were crossing the road but my brother didn't hear her.
"What are you doing?" she said "I didn't want to cross the road I was waiting for my bus"
At that moment a bus arrived but by the time my brother had helped the old lady back across the road, It was to ORTOGR. late The bus had gone

3. Zdania
We hadn't been allowed to touch anything in the room before the police took photos and fingerprints. ODWROTNIE. MOZESZ NIE ZNAC TEGO UZYCIA SP I PP, ALE MUSI BYC ODWROTNIE
reszta ok
czyli z tem wyremontowaniem domu ok?
Jeszcze co do tego tekstu z tym just
He had just stepped
jesut to oreślnik czasu PP
nie pasowało mi ale określnik chyba rzecxz święta
a i jeszcze z tym tatą no to jak Past perfect? nie wiem czego mam tu użyc
My dad never stopped?
Najpierw kupiłam sobie dom potem wyremontowałam

mój błąd. Myślałem, że tam było 'had had it renovated'