Proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Będę wdzięczna za sprawdzenie i wskazanie błędów.
Description of a person:
Everytime I watch films with Johnny Depp it seems to me that he is created to a given role. Apart from this Johnny is really inteligent and first of all funny. Owing to, in my opinion he is the best Hollywood's actor and that is why I choose him to describe.
Johnny Depp is 178 centimetres tall, has dark hair and brown eyes. He is slim and handsome. Indispensable part of his dress is an hat. Thanks to fashionable clothes and own style Johnny is consider to be the best looking actor in Hollywood.
Obviously, Johnny Depp is an ambitious man. Despite his grandgather's death and parent's divorce he was able to reach so many things. In his youth he was fascinated by the guitar playing but an acting won. In 1984 he made his debut in horror "Nightmare on Elm Street". Moreover, Johnny is unusually sensitive man with a strong character.
One of his most successful role was in " Pirates of the Caribbean", where he played the Jack Sparrow. Johnny won the Best Actor Awards from the Golden Globes for his role in " Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street". Furthermore, he directed his own film entitled "The Brave".
To my mind Johnny Depp is a person who deserves to the attention thanks to his impressive achievements. Johnny, despite his 40 years still surprises his fans. However, the most important thing is that he become a symbol of rebelion and independence.
czy mógłby ktoś to sprawdzić???
Everytime I watch films with Johnny Depp it seems to me that 'he is created to a given role' (ale chyuba masz na mysli odwrotnie - role jest created for him).
'Owing to' (tego nawet nie rozumiem - z czym to sie laczy?), in my opinion he is the best Hollywood's actor and that is why I 'choose' (czas przeszly) 'him to describe' (zla kol slow).
Johnny Depp is '178 centimetres tall' (napisz to normalnie ile ft i inches), has dark hair and brown eyes.
(przedimek) Indispensable part of his dress is 'an' (popraw) hat. Thanks to fashionable clothes and HIS own style Johnny is considerED to be the best looking actor in Hollywood.
Despite his 'grandgather's' (ortog) death and HIS parent's divorce he was able to reach so many things. In his youth he was fascinated by 'the' (po co to tutaj jest?) guitar playing but 'an' (niepotr) acting won. In 1984 he made his debut in THE horror FILM "Nightmare on Elm Street". Moreover, Johnny is AN unusually sensitive man with a strong character.
One of his most successful 'role' (ale wczesniej piszesz one of his ..musi byc roles) was in " Pirates of the Caribbean", where he played 'the' (po co to?) Jack Sparrow.
To my mind Johnny Depp is a person who deserves 'to' (niepotr) the attention thanks to his impressive achievements.
However, the most important thing is that he become a symbol of 'rebelion' (ortog) and independence.
Dzięki wielkie. Niektóre ortografy są wynikiem tego, że pisałam to w pośpiechu. Ale jeszcze raz dziękuję:)

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie