Króciutka praca

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie mojej pracy. Każda poprawa i sugestia mile widziana :)
To miał być speech, ale postanowiłem się b. dobrze do niego przygotować.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of studying in your home town and studying in a different city ?

A person who's leaves a secondary school has a plenty of difficult decision to make. That resolutions often are major factor of shaping adult life. Today, I am going to talk about the advantages and disadvantages of studying in home town and studying in a different city.
The main advantage of studying in home town is homemade food. If you want to study for long hours, you should be full. It's a generally known fact that students are frequently hungry.
The greatest advantage of studying in a different city is being independent. Students are old enough to being responsible for yourself. Living far from parents, you can check yourself as mature person.
The main disadvantage of studying in home town is a parental control. You are adult, but your parents keep an eye on you.
The greatest disadvantage of studying in a different city is miss family. Whole childhood we spend with parents. Some of young people can't move out. They are strongly attached to their parents.
All things considered I would chose studying in a different city. I think that I can cope with everyday problems myself.

A person who's leaves [czas] a secondary school has a [cut] plenty of difficult decision [lmn] to make. That resolutions [wrong word] often are [word order] [article] major factor of [wrong prepositon] shaping adult life. Today, I am going to talk about the advantages and disadvantages of studying in [your] home town and studying in a different city.
The main advantage of studying in [your] home town is homemade food. If you want to study for long hours, you should be full. It's a generally known fact that students are frequently hungry. [LOL!]
The greatest advantage of studying in a different city is being independent. Students are old enough to being [bezokolicznik] responsible for yourself [nie, students to sa they, wiec themselves]. Living far from parents, you can check yourself [nie, sprobuj z innym slowem niz check] as [przedimek] mature person.
The main disadvantage of studying in [your] home town is a parental control [tu to jest rzeczownik niepoliczalny]. You are adult, but your parents keep an eye on you.
The greatest disadvantage of studying in a different city is [that you] miss [your] family. Whole childhood we spend with parents [Moze We spend our childhood with parents]. Some of [cut of] young people can't move out. They are strongly attached to their parents.
All things considered I would chose studying in a different city. I think that I can cope with everyday problems myself. [/quote]
edytowany przez thecheshirecat: 19 wrz 2010

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia