A summer excursion to a forest.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Last summer I was with my friends on excursion on the campsite in a forest. Previous days we decided that we would go on campsite. We chose campsite “Muchomor”. It is located in a forest near the lake. It is only fifteen kilometers from Iława. We asked our parents for permission. Fortunately, we all could have gone on that excursion. We packed tents, sleeping bags, clothes and we went. We paid the owners for three days. It cost fifty zlotych. Upon arrival the girls are breaking down the tents. The boys are kindling campfire. We bought a few sausages and we fried them on a stick. They were delicious. We were sitting and singing by 3 a.m. We were very happy. The next day we started swimming in the lake. People who have done the two best jumps did not have to clean the tents. In the afternoon we went to the forest. We were playing in the stalking. We were playing very, very long. When we went back we were very tired. We all went sleep very quickly. The next morning we arranged a contest. The person who won the contest would get a large portion of ice cream. The competition focused kayaking. That night happened amazing thing. The boys’ tent were made up. They were very scared. We were laughed at them. It was the funniest story of our excursion. On the way back we still remembered that bad ghost who made up a tent.
I think that this story is very funny and we never forget it.
Last summer I was with my friends on (brakuje przedimka) excursion on the campsite in a forest. (tu cos brakuje..During the) previous days we decided that we would go on (przedimek) campsite. We chose (przedimek) campsite “Muchomor”.
It is only fifteen 'kilometers' (ortog) from Iława.
Fortunately, we all could 'have gone' GO (to co napisalas znaczy cos innego) on that excursion. We packed (przedimek) tents, sleeping bags, clothes and we went.
Upon arrival the girls 'are breaking' BROKE down the tents. The boys 'are' WERE kindling (przedimek) campfire.
We were sitting and singing 'by' (zle, tutaj until) 3 a.m.
People who 'have done' DID the 'two best' (zla kol slow..) jumps did not have to clean the tents. We were playing in 'the stalking' (tego nie rozumiem) . We were playing FOR (przedimek) very, very long (tu brakuje TIME).
We all went (tu cos brakuje) sleep very quickly.
The competition focused (tu brakuje slowa) kayaking. That night 'happened amazing thing' (zla kol slow..AN amazing...). The boys’ tent 'were' (jak 'tent' to l. poj) 'made up' (nie rozumiem tego).
We 'were' (niepotr) laughed at them. On the way back we still remembered that bad ghost who 'made up' (cos to nie wyraznie jest - bo nie wiem co chcesz tutaj przekazac) a tent.
I think that this story is very funny and we (a gdzie WILL?) never forget it.