opis miejsca

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo prosiłbym o sprawdzenie i wytknięcie błędów ;) z góry dziękuję ;)

On holiday I was in Częstochowa in the Luminous Mount. The first thing to notice is that it’s the most famous and the biggest sanctuary in Poland. Every year thousands of pilgrims came there to pray to the Virgin Mary whose image was situated behind the altar.
What impresses me most is an enormous area which is taken by the sanctuary its circa 5 hectares. The monastery is situated on a small hill (293 metres above the sea level – jest jakiś skrót do tego?) but it’s clearly visible from a distance. It was founded in 1382 by Władysław Opolczyk. In 1655 there was one of sparse places which fighted back from the Swedish invasion.
I was astonished at how beautiful is view from the tower situated there.
We can see the whole city (panorama?) like in the postcard. When you are there for a few days you can go sightseeing or buy some souvenirs for you, your family and friends.
If you are religious you should go there at least one time in your life.
You can take your grandma with you, she will be happy ;) But if you are forced to go there and you don’t want to sightseeing those beautiful buildings you can go to the park (there are two wonderful fountains) and play with other children.
Without doubt Luminous Mount is one of the best places in Poland worth seeing.
On holiday I was in Częstochowa 'in' (cos mi sie wydaje nie za bardzo ) the Luminous Mount. The first thing to notice is that it’s the most famous and the biggest sanctuary in Poland. Every year thousands of pilgrims came there to pray to the Virgin Mary whose image 'was' IS situated behind the altar.
What impresses me (a gdzie przedimek?) most is an enormous area which is taken by the sanctuary 'its' (co to slowo tutaj robi, jest zle, pomysl) circa 5 hectares. The monastery is situated on a small hill (293 metres above the sea level-ok) but it’s clearly visible from a distance.
In 1655 'there' IT was one of (przedimek) sparse places which 'fighted' (nie, to jest czas. niereg- FOUGHT) back 'from' (niepotr) the Swedish invasion.
I was astonished at how beautiful 'is view' (zle, najpiers przedimek, pozniej view, pozniej czasownik) from the tower situated there.
We can see the whole city 'like' AS IF in 'the' (zly przedimek) postcard.
If you are religious you should go there at least 'one time' ONCE in your life.
But if you are forced to go there and you don’t want to GO sightseeing those beautiful buildings you can go to the park (there are two wonderful fountains) and play with other children.
dzieki bardzo :)
@cactooos
circa jest glownie uzywana do okreslenia czasu /roku/.

I was astonished at by how beautiful ...
edytowany przez fui_eu: 16 lis 2010
astonished at how jest ok
astonished at the view...

astonished by how ...
you'll be astonished at how common this usage is.
tak sie sklada, fui, ze zarowno jeden, jak i drugi przyimek moga wystepowac przed dopelnieniem, ktore jest zdaniem
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie