Proszę o sprawdzenie wiadomości elektronicznej

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Mat,

I’m Roman from Poland. We have met in a London language school. Do you remember me? What with you and your mother?
Yesterday I was shopping all the day. You can say that I’m not normal but there was a great chance to buy a lot of original clothes cheaper. Yesterday we have had a day of sales.
In a first shop which I have visited, I have chosen a nice winter shoe which cost 20 pounds. I toke them and I went to the cash desk. The cashier told me 50 pounds please. I told him that the shoes cost 20 pounds. He has looked at me and checked it. Finally he has apologized me and gave me the shoes for 20 pounds.
Sales are very important and needful for us. I’m sure that you will be satisfied after shopping when everything is cheaper. Let’s try!
I hope to see you soon,
Roman

We' have' (niepotr) met in a London language school.
'What' (to jest kalka z polskiego 'co' ale po ang tajk sie nie pytamy) with you and your mother?
Yesterday I was shopping all 'the' (niepotr) day. You can say that I’m not normal but there was a great chance to buy a lot of original clothes A LOT cheaper. Yesterday we 'have' jak yesterday-to czas przeszly-had) a day of sales.
In a first shop which I 'have' (niepotr) visited, I 'have' (niepotr) 'chosen' CHOSE a nice winter shoeS which cost 20 pounds. I 'toke' TOOK them and I went to the cash desk. The cashier told me 50 pounds please.
He 'has' (niepotr) looked at me and checked. 'it' (niepotr). Finally he 'has'(niepotr) apologized TO me and gave me the shoes for 20 pounds.
I’m sure that you TOO will be satisfied after shopping when everything is cheaper.
'Let’s try!' (tego nie rozumiem, tutaj piszesz, sprobojMY?)
'What' (to jest kalka z polskiego 'co' ale po ang tajk sie nie pytamy) with you and your mother?

Jak mogę to poprawić, bo nie bardzo wiem co by mogło tam być?

'Let’s try!' (tego nie rozumiem, tutaj piszesz, sprobojMY?)

Tutaj chodziło mi żeby spróbował, ponieważ w poleceniu mam go zachęcić do robienia zakupów na wyprzedaży.
Cytat: tuneman

Jak mogę to poprawić, bo nie bardzo wiem co by mogło tam być?

np. What's up with...
No nie wiem. Mat moze byc troche "zniesmaczony" , moim zdaniem, tym "what's up with you and your mother"
Moze cos bardziej neutralnego jak 'hope you and your mother are doing well' czy cos w tym stylu.
What about How are you and your mother? then?
Cytat: engee30
What about How are you and your mother? then?

Right on. Actually that was the one that flashed on me in the first place.
Somthing like 'kiss' principle , right :)
dzięki bardzo, poradziłem sobie z tym już;) Dzisiaj dodam jeszcze jedną pracę, liczę na waszą pomoc w sprawdzeniu jej.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.