Internet dobrym sposobem na zwaieranie nowych znajomości

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
w związku z czwartkową probna matura, chciałam sie sprawdzic:] prosze o poprawe błędów i może punktowa ocene rozprawki za i przeciw z arkusza maturalnego.

More and more people nowadays know new people in the Internet. Whathe advantages and disadvantages are connected with this kind of communication?

The main improtant advantage of meeting new friends in the Internet is that there we can meet a lot of people, whose are our potential future friends. Besides, we can easy find these with similar interests and hobbies. For example, if we interested in classic music or horse riding we find appropriata chat where we can talk with another users about our hobby and know they better.
Another point of view in favour of this kind of communication is that, in fact, you can stay anonymous and tell about that you will never talk about face-to-face, with real person. In the virtual world you can ask about things which you are ashame and tell about all your problems , becouse you won't meet in real state person which lend an ear to you.
On the other hand some people write about themseleves untrue things. We know about meet person only that what he or she want tell us. For this reason we can not be awere dangerous connected with chating with unknown in the Internet.
Moreover, communication in the Internet is not real contact. We are not know well person if we do not know how he or she react in real situation,.

All things considered, in my opinion the nagativ points outweigh the positive ones in this problem.
Cytat: zakietowa
w związku z czwartkową probna matura, chciałam sie sprawdzic:] prosze o poprawe błędów i może punktowa ocene rozprawki za i przeciw z arkusza maturalnego.

More and more people nowadays know new people in the Internet. Whathe advantages and disadvantages are connected with this kind of communication?

The main improtant advantage of meeting new friends in the Internet is that there we can meet a lot of people, whose are our potential future friends. Besides, we can easy find these with similar interests and hobbies. For example, if we interested in classic music or horse riding we find appropriata chat where we can talk with another users about our hobby and know they better.
Another point of view in favour of this kind of communication is that, in fact, you can stay anonymous and tell about that you will never talk about face-to-face, with real person. In the virtual world you can ask about things which you are ashame and tell about all your problems , becouse you won't meet in real state person which lend an ear to you.
On the other hand some people write about themseleves untrue things. We know about meet person only that what he or she want tell us. For this reason we can not be awere dangerous connected with chating with unknown in the Internet.
Moreover, communication in the Internet is not real contact. We are not know well person if we do not know how he or she react in real situation,.

All things considered, in my opinion the nagativ points outweigh the positive ones in this problem.