sprawdzenie poprawności - podróżowanie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I would like to say a few words about traveling.
Certainly travel broadens the mind. Traveling in your country known more culture and history. Going aboard get to know the customs, culture and new places.
Secondly when we travel, we can learn new lenguages. We hear and learn useful phrases and more commune with the language. During the journey we can make new friends. They can help us with travel.
Absolutely, when we leave, we must reckon with cost. Sometimes we can't get there or back home at the time, because the planes are often deleyed. The weather may be bad or we can encounter traffic jams. Also we must remember when we travel to tropical countries about the vaccines for tropical diseases.
In my opinion traveling is a grat adventure. We can relax and have wonderful memories. But me must remember about plan to travel.
I would like to say a few words about traveling. (BrE - traveLLing)
Traveling in your 'country known more culture and history' (tego bie rozumiem) . Going aboard (kto? co? i wtedy pamietaj ktora to osoba) get to know the customs, culture and new places.
Secondly when we travel, we can learn new 'lenguages.' (ortog) We hear and learn useful phrases and more 'commune' ( co to jest?0 with the language.
They can help us with ( a gdzie przedimek?) travel.
Absolutely, when we leave, we must reckon with ( a co sie stalo z przedimkiem?) cost. Sometimes we can't get there or back home 'at the time,' (to nie znaczy to co chcesz powiedziec) because the planes are often 'deleyed' (ortog).
In my opinion traveling is a 'grat' ( dlaczego robisz takie glupie bledy?) adventure.
But 'me' (zle slowo) must remember about (przedimek) plan 'to' (zle slowo) 'travel' (popraw)
I would like to say a few words about travelling.
We can travel around the our country and learn about history or culture. When we going to aboard we will known new places and customs.
Secondly when we travel, we can learn new languages. We learn and hear more useful phrases. During the journey we can meet new friends who will help in exploring.
Of course, if we want to travel, we need quite a lot of money.
Sometimes we can't be on time in the resting place or home, because the planes are often delayed. The weather may be bad or we can encounter traffic jams.
Certainly we can not forget about our health when traveling. While we travel to tropical countries we should be vaccinated.
In my opinion traveling is a great adventure. We can relax and have wonderful memories. Also if we want have successful trip we should do reasonably plan.
edytowany przez kafureczka: 05 gru 2010

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa