Krótki dialog - sprawdzenie. Przedstawienie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o jak najszybsze sprawdzenie poprawnosci gramatycznej. z góry dziekuje:)

You: (uczen)During the trip on performance our bus broke down. We must went on foot to town. We had lost the way but some human showed us a good way.
Examiner/friend: How about your friend's behaviour?
You: They are very noisy. They shouted and disturbed.
Examiner/friend: What was the other people's reaction?
you: Several people asked for a calm, but friends didn't respond. When actors saw this situation reprimanded my friends.

You: (uczen)During the trip on performance CO ZNACZY 'ON PERFORMANCE', TRIP ZAWSZE JEST 'TO A PLACE' our bus broke down. We must went=MUSIMY POSZLISMY'. UZYJ CZASU PRZESZLEGO OD MUST, A POTEM BEZOKOLICZNIKA) on foot to town. We had lost UZYJ SIMPLE PAST the way but some human NAPISZ 'KTOS', BO PISZESZ, JAKBYS BYLA KOSMITA showed us THE way.
Examiner/friend: How about your friend's JEDNEGO CZY KILKU? behaviour?
You: They are TERAZ? very noisy. They shouted and disturbed.<-CO TO ZNACZY?
you: Several people asked ICH, ZEBY SIE USPOKOLILI (TO CALM DOWN) but THE friends didn't respond. When THE actors saw this situation KTO? reprimanded my friends.
You: (uczen)During the trip to a erformance our bus broke down. We had to goon foot to town. We lost Uthe way but someone showed us the way.
Examiner/friend: How about your friends's behaviour?
You: They were very noisy. They shouted and disturbed(przeszkadzac).
you: Several people asked them to calm down but the ? friends didn't respond. When THE ? actors saw this situation the actors ? reprimanded my friends.

Lepiej?:)

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

FCE