REFERENCJE - sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I have known Anna for over 10 years. We met each other at secondary school and from that time we’re in a very close relationship. She is a very cheerful girl who always treats people in a very polite and kind way. Moreover, she’s protective and unselfish. During the high school she was a volunteer. She was taking care of children in orphanage.

It is worth to add about Anna’s passion for sports. She’s into those activities which especially demands work in groups. Anna isn’t only fit or agile person, she could be also very helpful when some unexpected accident happened during the game. Few months ago she passed general first aid course. Her gained skills might be useful on your camp. The main thing for which I value Anna so much is her reliability. Every time when I was in need she help me without asking. Anna is able to work in stressful situation. When everyone gets into panic, she’s the only one who is cool under pressure.

In the future Anna is hoping to become a sports teacher and lifeguard. This job would be very useful for her because she would gain valuable work experience. Her enthusiasm means that she would invest a lot of time and energy into making sure the children at the camp have effective sports training, but enjoy themselves at the same time.

Anna would be an excellent person to do this job and I can highly recommend her for the position.
from that time we’re in a very close relationship.
SINCE.. I PRESENT PERFECT

IN high school she PRACOWALA JAKO a volunteer. She was taking care of children in PRZEDIMEK orphanage.

It is worth WHILE to add KILKA SLOW about Anna’s passion for sports. She’s into those activities which especially demands<-PRZECIEZ MA BYC LICZBA MNOGA work in groups. Anna isn’t only A fit AND agile person, she could<-MOGLABY? be also very helpful when some unexpected accident happened DLACZEGO CZAS PRZESZLY? during the game. A Few months ago she passed ZDALA PRZEDIMEK general first aid course. JAK MOZNA ZDAC KURS? Her NEWLY-gained skills might be useful on your camp. The main thing for<POTOCZNE, NAPISZ 'POWOD, DLA' which I value Anna [so much USUN] is her reliability. [Every time when] 'KIEDYKOLWIEK' JEDNO SLOWO I was in need she help<ONA POMÓC? me without asking. Anna is able to THRIVE in PRZEDIMEK LUB LICZBA MNOGA stressful situation. When everyone gets into panic, she’s<-NIE STOSUJ TAKICH SKROTOW the only one who is cool under pressure.

In the future Anna is hoping to become a sports teacher and lifeguard. This job would be very useful for her because she would gain valuable work experience. Her enthusiasm means that she would invest a lot of time and energy into making sure the children at the camp have effective sports training, AND I BEZ PRZECINKA enjoy themselves at the same time.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie