0, 1, 2 Conitions czy dobrze?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

Witam mam zadane zadanie z conditionali, zrobiłam je, ale nie wiem czy dobrze, więc chce sprawdzić:

A: What would you do (you,do) if you won (win) a gold medal at the Olympics?

B: If they gave (give) me a gold medal at the olympics, I would celebrate( celebrate) for days! But how would I ever win a gold medal?

A: Well, everybody knows that if you train( train) hard, your perfomance 'll improve (improve)! So... get out on that track

A: If it be ( be) hot tomorrow, I 'll go( go) swimming in that new outdoor pool.

B: Good idea. If I finished (finish) all my homework, I 'll come(come) with you

A: You don't beat(not/beat) me at tennis unless you practise(practise) more

B: If I didn't beat (not/beat) you at tennis next time, I wouldn't play( not play) with ever again

Bardoz prosze o pomoc, to w celu sprawdzenia :), Mamy do wybory zerowy, pierwszy i drugi
A: If it IS be) hot tomorrow, I 'll go( go) swimming in that new outdoor pool.

PIERWSZY B: Good idea. If I finished (finish) all my homework, I 'll come(come) with you

A: You Won't beat(not/beat) me at tennis unless you practise(practise) more

PIERWSZY B: If I didn't beat (not/beat) you at tennis next time, I wouldn't play( not play) with ever again
A: What would you do (you,do) if you won (win) a gold medal at the Olympics?
B: If they gave (give) me a gold medal at the olympics, I would celebrate( celebrate) for days! But how would I ever win a gold medal?
A: Well, everybody knows that if you train( train) hard, your perfomance 'll improve (improve)! So... get out on that track. OK

A: If it {is} hot tomorrow, I 'll go( go) swimming in that new outdoor pool.
B: Good idea. If I {finish} all my homework, I 'll come(come) with you.

A: You {won't} beat(not/beat) me at tennis unless you practise(practise) more.
B: If I {don't} beat (not/beat) you at tennis next time, I {won't ever} play( not play) with {you}again.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia