beker's a nie bakery ? itd.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 32
poprzednia |
Witam, Mam teraz w szkole dział zakupy i usługi. Tradycyjnie wymowę chciałem sprawdzić w tłumaczu google, ale on wyświetla, że baker's to nie piekarnia, tylko bakery. Tak samo jest np. sklepem mięsnym, nie butcher's tylko butcher shop + jak patrzylem ludzie piszą butchers, bakers dlaczego bez '. Jak w końcu jest z tym ? A i dlaczego dużo sklepów ma końcówkę 's o co z tym chodzi ?
Np.
He went to the doctor's this morning for a checkup.
Where the doctor's refers to the place of business
Mozliwe ze jest tak samo z butcher's, baker's etc
Are you buried under the latest snow?
Totally. And -43°C windchill this morning. Ouch!
Dog didn't mind it.
edytowany przez fui_eu: 01 lut 2011
You should move up north. Here in the boonies, we haven't had any major weather events this winter. It's supposed to hit tonight, but the weather people said the same about the last three storms, and nothing happened. Local folks are getting excited though and calling it Snowmageddon. I haven't seen one falling snow flake, yet my tomorrow's delivery has already been cancelled due to the weather.
edytowany przez eva74: 01 lut 2011
Actually it aint too too bad with the snow this winter where I am. I have a business here so it's no so easy for me to pack up and move.:)) Aren't I already up north from you though?
edytowany przez fui_eu: 01 lut 2011
Isn't there a pandemonium scale winter storm heading your way? From the Oklahomas I hear.
"Colorado clipper" would be the technical name for it.
Deep low originating out of Colorado will dip into Texas picking up massive amounts of moisture from the Gulf and then making its way across the midwest. Should get to us around midnight. We're expecting about 30 cm.
Some parts of the U.S. are expected to get up to 100 cm YIKES
So can I count on not going to work tomorrow?
Eh, whatever it's called, I'm just glad my neck of the woods won't be affected by it.
edytowany przez fui_eu: 02 lut 2011
Do you guys live in houses or apartments?
Ewciu:
you know how to work a shovel?
I'm staying put and working from home
sorry, we couldn't meet up today
stupid work
we're Canucks, we all live in igloos
Any slaves on site for shoveling? :))))))))
Latest drama:
we had a friend of Thomas' over for a playdate yesterday. Max pulled up his shirt and showed hubby his "spots"...we got a call today that the little guy has chicken pox.
My boys have been vaccinated (twice), unfortunately, Mark has never been exposed nor vaccinated.
Lovely.
I hear some areas are out of snowblowers and even shovels over there.
How old are your kids, siunab?
sorry...had to step away.
Two boys: 11 and 8.
Sweet age, sweet kids
:)
I just got back to you on our private channel .Sorry it took me so long. I hope I didn't push that saucy line too far, haha
hugs
hi sweets!
You overdo it??? NEVER.
:))
I should be the one apologising...swamped at work: It's getting in the way of my LIFE.
Can you imagine, I had to forgo a rendez-vous with Ewcia today because of silly work obligations.
Need to retrieve your message now (on my blackberry)
Nara
Oh yeah, but unfortunately one can never overdo something what he cannot do in the first place :) rhyme ? A missed cougars' gabfest ? Pity. I'm sure you two squirrels will catch up on that later
edytowany przez savagerhino: 02 lut 2011
Cytat: siuniab
Ewciu:
you know how to work a shovel?

Buahahahaaa. Our driveway is enormous, so there's no hand-shovelling here. I have a little snow-plough.
Cytat: siuniab
Two boys: 11 and 8.
Sweet age, sweet kids
:)

Remember this for when they turn 14. I would print this post if I were you.
I used to be sweet at 11 too.
I was sweet till I was 30, and then I said F that, it's not worth it. Now it's all about me me me.
I don't get what is the big deal with this snow storm. We are now expecting only 15 cm of snow.
Aint worth pulling the 'snow plow' out.
No to w końcu mógłby ktoś wyjaśnić jak to jest z tym ?
Cytat: fui_eu
Aint worth pulling the 'snow plow' out.

Nope. There's hardly anything; I could probably sweep it with a broom. But, it's still Snow Day and all schools are closed in the city. I knew I should have drunk last night.
baker's = bakery
butcher's = butcher shop

bakers, butchers = liczba mnoga od baker, butcher;

pisanie baker's bez 's jest błędem; ludzie robią błędy, nie ma w tym nic dziwnego :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 32
poprzednia |

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie