Sprawdzenie wypowiedzi na egzamin ustny.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie poniższych wypowiedzi i w miarę możliwości poprawienie ich.

I come from a small village in Podkarpacie. My home be located in village. My family consists of four persons: mother, sister and my grandmother. My mum worked as the kindergarten teacher, at present is retired and keeping house. Her favourite job is work in garden and solving of crossword. My sister is learning the secondary school in the second-class. She is interested in a music and very much he likes to watch films and to write poems. My grandmother is retired. she very likes to talk to neighbours and to cook. I very like my family, when I come to home on the weekend we much talking and spend nice time.

In the future I want to become the teacher at school or at the nursery school. I very much like children and the contact with them. I think that I am a responsible and conscientious person.

I come from a small village in Podkarpacie. My home be located in village. It is beautiful village. In front of my house is a big garden with flowers, near is a forest and a pond. When the weather is beautiful I like walks in surroundings. Starting studies I moved to the city. I am living in a student hostel. I don't like life in the ciity. Dominate here heavy traffic, lack of green and is loud. I prefer my little village away from the city.

My hobby is photography. photograph of two years. First I did picture phone but a few months ago I bought the first camera. I really like what I do, with photos that I can stop the moment. I have an account on a photo site where others can judge my work. My best picture is 99 percent. photograph wildlife animals, what I deem interesting.

I like cycling. every weekend I get on my bike and ride ahead. good sides of the sport is fresh air and a lot of traffic. with cycling I know a lot of interesting and popular choice to explore the surrounding village.

I really like to travel. so I can travel to discover new beautiful places and meet new people. the holidays often ride in the mountains. I love the fresh air and long walks. when a man travels he meets a new culture and develop himself.

I really like good food. My favorite dish is pierogi. I think my grandma does it best. when I'm alone in the dorm I'm cook or go to the milk bar. also I like pizza and hamburgers.

I am studying in Krakow for two years. My university is the University of Pedagogy. I am studying philosophy at the third year. I think that this is an interesting course which develops the human. My studio is a full-time. after completing this course I am planning to study education because I want to teach in school.

My home be located in (a gdzie przedimek?) village. My family consists of four persons: mother, sister and my grandmother (ale ja tu wyliczylam tylko 3 a nie 4 osoby. Kto jest ta 4ta?) . My mum worked as the kindergarten teacher, at present SHE is retired and 'keeping house' (nie, napisz..is a housekeeper). Her favourite job is work in (a gdzie znowu przedimek?) garden and 'solving of crossword' (napisz inaczej..crossword solving). My sister is 'learning' (nie, bo to zdanie teraz wyglada na bzdury...napisz..is a 2nd year pupil at a secondary school) 'the secondary school in the second-class' (niepotr). She is interested in 'a' (po co to 'a' tutaj? Co ono dodaje?) music and 'very much 'he' (przeciez powinno byc 'she') likes to watch films' (napisz to inaczej...and she likes to ....very much) and to write poems. My grandmother is retired. she 'very likes' (dlaczego piszesz takie glupstwa? KTO? no prosze KTO cie tak nauczyl?...napisz she likes to talk to the neighbours very much) 'to talk to neighbours' (neipotr) and to cook. I 'very like my family' (nie, nie pojmujesz jak uzywa sie slow 'very much w zdaniach i caly czas myslisz po Polsku, ale przeciez to ma byc ANG konstrukcja zdan. Nie pisz mi tutaj glupstw...I like my family very much...), when I come 'to' (niepotr) home 'on' AT the weekend 'we much talking' (co to za konstrukcja - zmien to zanim nerwy mi puszcza) and spend nice time.

In the future I want to become 'the' A teacher at (a gdzie przedimek?) school or at 'the' A nursery school. 'I very much like children' (chole. jasna, co to z tym jest...Pisze sie I like chil;dren very much...a nie inaczej..) and HAVING 'the' (niepotr) contact with them.

My home be located in (przedimek? co? poszedl sobie na spacerek?) village. It is (brak przedimka) beautiful village. In front of my house THERE is a big garden with flowers, near is a forest and a pond. When the weather is beautiful I like walkING in (brak przedimka) surroundings.
'Dominate here heavy traffic' (napisz to inaczej..Heavvy...), 'lack of green and is loud' (co wlasciwie krzyczy-loud? co to ma byc? popraw).

'photograph of two years' (to nie jest zdaniem) . First I did 'picture phone' (nie, bo nawet nie rozumiesz ze to jest phone pictures) but a few months ago I bought 'the' MY first camera.
'My best picture is 99 percent. photograph wildlife animals' (tego to nawet nie rozumiem), what I deem interesting.

Good sides of the sport is fresh air and a 'lot of traffic' (od kiedy? lot of traffic jest good?- pomysl co chcesz napisac). with cycling I know a lot of interesting (ale CO? interesting co?) and popular choice IS to explore the surrounding village.

The holidays often 'ride' (nie, to zdanie niema sensu...pomysl) in the mountains. I love the fresh air and long walks. when a man travels he meets a new culture and developS himself.

When I'm alone in the dorm 'I'm cook' (nie, tak nie mozesz napisac...napisalas 'I am cook'a mialas na mysli...I cook) or go to the milk bar. 'also I' (zla kol slow) like pizza and hamburgers.

I 'am' HAVE BEEN studying in Krakow for THE last two years.
I am studying philosophy 'at' IN the third year.
My 'studio' (jakie znowu 'studio- studio to jest flat, apartment) is 'a' (niepotr) full-time. after completing this course I am planning to study education because I want to teach in (brak przedimka) school.

...Masz problemy z przedimkami i z uzywaniem tego 'very like' -

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa