I get lost - I ask for testing the correctness of the text

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
That was more than 20 years ago.
I planned a trip to the wetlands.
Wetlands are called Bogs Bator, lie in the band of the Table Mountains.
These are high bogs lie at an altitude of over 500 m above sea level on a plateau surrounded on three sides of a cliff.
I decided to go through the bogs at its widest point and go down the other side of the plateau to the village to the railway station.
I had to go home by train.
I have scrutinized map of table mountain on near 25 for 30 km route blaze a trail or for 10 hours of marches near 7.
I prepared for expedition whole day.
I have prepared jacket of counterrainy type kangaroo, high shoes and australian waterproof hat.
Water during rain of this hat not flow on eyes.
I held a few rolls into the rucksack, canned, bitter chocolate, pocket knife, camera, 2 liters of water, standing water from bogs is not suitable for drinking water, tarpaulin and rope belay.
I did not take with him a map, compass or even a watch.
On the trip day I got up at dawn, the first bus droved me into the foot of the mountains, after about two hours of walking I found myself on the Table Mountains plateau.
It took me another hour access to the reserve mires.
It was this day sultry, the sun was behind clouds.
Was very low pressure.
Rain could fall in each moment.
On swamps, over me head flev fly and mosquitoes.
In the reserve there are two large and several smaller wetlands.
Paved roads are not there, there are only a few ducts forest, bog run through narrow paths, some are flooded.
There are few dwarf trees, ponds, clumps of marsh grass, rocks and islets.
After the bogs, you can move only on foot.
I moved to reserve the rapid march.
I did photographs in the course march.
Flew over me head flies and swarms of mosquitoes.
I could not stop for a moment because they wanted to eat me.
At one point, the air is rapidly cooled and from the marshes arose fog.
Immediately I looked for the nearest path, but I did not see which way to go.
Dense rain began to fall, visibility has not improved at all.
I walked about a kilometer path.
The path ended in bog.
I have gone in opposite direction, there path was finished also bog.
I found the dry place, there I opened the tarpaulin and I waited out until the rain stops and the visibility will be corrected .
Insects have passed away during rain, I could eat second breakfast.
After some time the rain stopped, the marshes once again raised the mist.
Still have not seen where it should go.
It got late.
I decided to cross across, avoiding deep waters.
Surprisingly, it went very smoothly, after an hour I found a duct forest.
After another 15 minutes, I came to the biggest cliff in the Table Mountain is almost 100 m gap.
It was no easy way but to return to the peat bog I did not want.
I walked another 10 km on the edge of the cliff until I found a smooth descent.
I reached the paved road.
Hitchhiking I got home.
About of that expedition, to the marshes I am pretending myself with exclusively a winter.
'That' IT (tutaj myslisz po polsku) was more than 20 years ago.
Wetlands are called Bogs Bator, (tutaj brakuje slowa THEY) lie in the band of the Table Mountains.
These are high bogs (tutaj brakuje slowa) lie at an altitude of over 500 m above sea level on a plateau surrounded on three sides of a cliff.
I decided to go through the bogs at its widest point and go down the other side of the plateau to 'the village to the railway station' (cos tu nie tak, brakuje slow) .
I 'have' (nie, niepotr) bo tutaj opowiadasz o czyms co sie stalo w czasie przeszlym, a czas. scrutinized daje nam to znac) scrutinized (a gdzie przedimek?) map of 'table' (duza litera, to jest nazwa wlasna, chyba o tym juz wiesz) mountain 'on near 25 for 30 km route blaze a trail or for 10 hours of marches near 7' (to sa bzdury, ktore niewiadomo gdzie wyssalas from).
I prepared for (brak przedimka) expedition (brak przedimka) whole day.
I 'have' (calkowicie nie rozumiem dlaczego piszesz to 'have' kiedy tego nie potrzeba - czy jeszcze nie rozumiesz czasow ang?) prepared (brak przedimka) jacket of counterrainy type kangaroo, 'high' (calkowicie zle slowo) shoes and (brakk przedimka, Wiesz co, za taka przyjemnosc, ze co drugie slowo mam Ci przypominac ze brakuje przedimka to bardzoi dziekuje. Naucz sie ich najpierw i pozniej wklej to zadanie). australian waterproof hat.

i do tego do chol jasnej, nie uzywaj translatora (bo to smierdzi tym na odleglosc)
terri dzięki za korektę, właśnie uczę się języka i jak się nauczę wtedy chętnie sprawdzę Twoje teksty
>>>właśnie uczę się języka i jak się nauczę wtedy chętnie sprawdzę Twoje teksty
...Jestes jak narazie za ambitna, i zamiast uczyc sie latwiejszych tekstow, to starasz biegnac, zanim nauczylas sie chodzic. ;-)
Thanks terri. Who do I need easy target?
Cytat: moll7
Thanks terri. Who do I need easy target?

odpowiedzialabym, ale nie moge rozszyfrowac co masz na mysli...
myślę po polsku angielskimi słowami i właśnie to chcę niezwłocznie zmienić. It is not easy for me. Pozdrawiam. PS. w realu jestem raczej masculine gender. Może chociaż to napisałem poprawnie.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Studia za granicą