problem...do sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
When I was a child my family lived in small house in poor village. My father gone in my early years and we hardly lived with my mother. She used to work hard.But one thing had changing everithing. For mother birthday i bought her a teleloto bilet and we won a flat in the center of capital.Later my mother sold the apartment and we got a lot of money. finally we could afford to live well-off. when I started to attend school we moved to the new vileyka. There my mother found a new better work and new heart friend. now I have father again and i am verry happy. Bylabym bardzo wdzieczna o sprawdzenie bo sama wiem ze narobilam masę blędow...
edytowany przez MilusiaP: 06 lut 2011
1.niezbyt dobrze brzmi zdanie "ledwo żyliśmy z matką"
2.But one thing had CHANGED everything
3.For mother'S birthday I HAD bought
czasowniki w simple past, tlyko ostatnie zdanie w terazniejszym - sa ok.
Juz nawet nie chce mi sie tego pisac...ale gdzie sa PRZEDIMKI

When I was a child my family lived in (brak przedimka) small house in (brak przedimka) poor village. My father 'gone' (calkowicie zle slowo) in my early years and we 'hardly lived with my mother' (zmien to - to co napisales znaczy calkowicie cos innego). She used to work (mozna dodac 'very')hard.But one thing had 'changing everithing' (popraw to). For (brak slowa, my? your? trzeba napoisac) mother'S birthday 'i' (to ZAWSZE piszemy duza litera) bought her a teleloto 'bilet' (to jest polskie slowo-poszukaj ang) and we won a flat in the 'center' (centre-BrE-center-AmE) of (brak przedimka) capital.
Finally we could afford to live 'well-off' (nie, zle to uzyles..albo afford to live well, albo ..afford to be well-off). when I started 'to attend' (zly czas) school we moved to the new 'vileyka' (co to jest?) . There my mother found a new (przecinek) better PAID work and new 'heart friend' (nie, tutaj boyfriend). now I have (brak przedimka) father again and 'i' (popraw) am 'verry' (ortog) happy.

« 

Zagranica