Prosba o sprawdzenie (wypr.najlepsze urodziny)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam. Mam napisac wypracowanie nt. najlepsze moje urodziny i tak tez zrobilem lecz nie wiem gdzie popelnilem bledy(a moze nie zrobilem zadnego;p) Tak wiec tak czy siak ktos musi je sprawdzic. Jest tylko maly problem musi to byc sprawdzone dzis;/ Ponizej wklejam to co wymyslilem.
Z gory dziekuje za poswiecenie mi czasu.

My last the best birthday was held July 21 last year when I completed eighteen years. The party was held on the hall in Cieszyn.
Preparations for this event were long and their preparation was accompanied by a constant hurry and confusion. The first and main problem was to hiring suitable hall, the second was to select and send invitations to friends what it took plenty of time. However, these problems was manage and started to prepare hall for guests. The food and drink cared my parents. It can not miss very big birthday cake, pizza and ice cream.
Came to the event, almost all of my friends who were invited.
The atmosphere was fantastic, guests played great. The best moment of party was about midnight. Unpacking the gifts and there were a large and when everyone stood around, took the belt and began beating at the ass to eighteen. It is a birthday's custom. Then we danced all night.
Eighteenth birthday were the best of all. It’s a lot fun and laughter.
edytowany przez sadid: 13 lut 2011
A teraz napisz to sam uzywajac slowa ktore znasz.
Nie z translatorem!!! Dlaczego myslisz, ze tego nie wykryjemy?.
Madam,
I’m yyyyyy I’m from Poland. I have question. Do you know xxxxxx? Mayby I and Mrs. Juana are family. Unfortunately, Mrs.xxxx does not answer my emails. If you have contact with Mrs. xxxx please ask you whether it comes from Poland. Is it very important to me.
Thank you.
Yours faithfully,
yyyyy
proszę o sprawdzenie tego maila, to dla mnie ważne
Cytat: Urszula1234
Dear Mrs. nazwisko,
I’m yyyyyy I’m from Poland. I have a question. I hope you can answer my question. Do you know xxxxxx? Maybe I and Mrs. Juana<CZY TO JEST IMIE? PO ANGIELSKU NIE MOWI SIE 'PANI ANIA' ITP. are family. Unfortunately, Mrs.xxxx does not answer my emails. If you have contact with Mrs. xxxx please ask HER whether SHE comes from Poland. IT IS very important to me.
Thank you.
KIND REGARDS,
yyyyy
proszę o sprawdzenie tego maila, to dla mnie ważne
Cytat: terri
A teraz napisz to sam uzywajac slowa ktore znasz.
Nie z translatorem!!! Dlaczego myslisz, ze tego nie wykryjemy?.

Nie umiem tego napisac bez translatora;/ Znam za malo slow. Chodzi o to byscie mi jakos poradzili. Chyba wszystkie zdania nie sa zle?
Dlaczego ktoś ma sprawdzać coś, co nie jest Twoją samodzielną pracą. Nie szanujesz sprawdzających.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie