letter of complaint -

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam :) Bardzo serdecznie prosze o sprawdzenie .

Dear Sir\Madame
I am writing to complain about a holiday resort which you recommended me.
When I had arrived to the hotel , the stuff told me that my room is taken by someone else, even though I booked this room one month earlier.
Furthermore , the food was disgusting there and for all my stay I had to eat in the nearest restaurant.
To make matters worse all stuff were very unkindly and rude, however you told me that in this hotel is the best service which you ever had.
Moreover , the weather was terrible , all the time was raining there and I had to spent all my free time in a hotel room.
I hope that next time you won't recommended this place to anyone.As your client I have to say that I am very disappointed and this holiday was the worst holiday in my life.

Yours faithfully
XYZ
Dear Sir\Madame, (MADAM) (Madame to jest kobieta ktora prowadzi burdel)

I am writing to complain about a holiday resort which you recommended (tu cos brakuje) me.
When I 'had' (niepotr) arrived 'to' (zle slowo) the hotel , the 'stuff' (ortog) told me that my room 'is' (czas przeszly) taken by someone else, even though I booked this room one month earlier.
Furthermore , the food was disgusting 'there' (niepotr) and for all my stay I had to eat in the nearest restaurant.
To make matters worse all 'stuff' (ortog) were very 'unkindly' UNKIND and rude, however you told me that THAT in this hotel 'is' (czas przeszly) the best service which you ever had.

Moreover , the weather was terrible , all the time IT was raining there and I had to spent all my free time in 'a' THE hotel room.

Yours faithfully
XYZ[/quote]
Dziękuję :)

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia