Proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
It was a sunny day in July. I was in Rewal, while I was at work on beach. It was this year, which I had a chance to work as a Lifeguard. There I had three friends on my tower and we were working every day from 10 am to 6 pm o’clock.
However, almost every day was a quiet, there we had also some interventions. It was my fifth day in Rewal. Then I was under my tower with my friend, who was looking from the tower on the sea. Other two friends had gone on the patrol. Suddenly I heard: Help! Help!. I saw a woman, who was sinking.
The woman was near the sea cost but there was nearly 2 meters deep. She was lying with the face in the water and she can’t move any part of her body. I took my life-buoy and I quickly jumped into the water. I hold and took her on the sea cost where she woke up. Finally, she relaxed in the shade on the chair and everything was good.
If no one wouldn’t call that the woman ist sinking, she would have serious problems. She could died. It was my first action and I’m very proud that I could help and I save the life. This situation enriched my life and I can say that helping other people always enriches your own life.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa