Proszę o sprawdzenie, krótkie teksty - matura.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
To są trzy teksty, jeśli mogę prosić, o sprawdzanie takie jak na maturze. Dziękuje :)

Prawdopodobnie podczas szkolnej wycieczki do Oxfordu zgubiłaś rozmówki polsko-angielskie. Napisz ogłoszenie, które powiesisz na tablicy informacyjnej.
- napisz, w jakich okolicznościach zgubiłaś rozmówki
- opisz, jak wygladała książka
- wyjasnij, dlaczego jest to dla Ciebie cenny przedmiot
- poinformuj, jak mozna sie z Tobą skontaktować

Yesterday I lost my Polish English Conversation. It was while we were visiting shool in Oxford. I forgot take them with toilet. The book is red, small and have black lettering on the cover. I very need it because I learn of these to very important exam.
My numer phone; [tel]
Pleas call me if you find them.

Twoi rodzice otwierają nową restauracje w waszym mieście. Na otwarcie chciałabyś zaprosić dwóch swoich nauczycieli - Anglików. Zredaguj zaproszenie w którym:
- zaprosisz nauczycieli na uroczyste otwarcie
- napiszesz, kto będzie uczestniczył w imprezie
- podsz miejsce i godzine imprezy
- podasz, jakie atrakcje przygotowano dla gości.

I would like invited Mrs. X and Mr. Y to open a new my parents. At the party will be a lot of famous people, some students with shool and familly. The main atraction will be concert Madonny and show fireworks.
It is on Saturday at 7 p.m. Moniuszko street 32.

Jesteś na wycieczce klasowej w Krakowie. Napisz pocztówkę do swoich znajomych w Nowym Jorku, w której:
- napiszesz, gdzie jestescie
- gdzie sie zatrzymaliście
- jak spędzacie czas
- pozdrowisz Waszą wspólną koleżanke z USA.

Hi Kristen and Tom

I'm on the school trip in Kraków. We are in nice and big hotel, is so beautiful. The food is delicious. I'm in room with my best friend. We are visiting the old town. Yesterday we went on the the largest pool in Poland. The trip is very cool. Please, greet Joanna. I will come back to home in Sunday.
The best wishes,
Paula

Dziękuje bardzo za sprawdzenie. :)
Yesterday I lost my Polish-English Conversation Phrasebook. It was happened while we were visiting a shool in Oxford. I forgot to take them it with from the toilet. The book is red, small and have black lettering on the cover. I very need it very much because I am learning of these to from it for a very important exam.
My numer phone number is [tel]
Please call me if you find them it.

I would like to invite Mrs. X and Mr. Y to the opening of my parents new restaurant. There will be a lot of famous people at the party, some students with from my shool and familly. The main attraction will be a concert by Madonna and a firework show.
It is on Saturday at 7 p.m. on 32 Moniuszko Street.

I'm on the a school trip in to Kraków. We are in a nice and big hotel, it is so beautiful. The food is delicious. I'm in a room with my best friend. We are visiting the Old Town. Yesterday we went to the largest pool in Poland. The trip is very cool. Please, greet Joanna. I will come back to home in on Sunday.
The Best wishes,
edytowany przez UKKA: 16 mar 2011