Proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hobbies of eating in Your family.
When I was a child I really like helped in the kitchen. I used to chop the vegetables because I really dislike meat. My mum and dad wear great cooks. Usually my mum cooked and she was really happy when somebody want helped her because I have big family. When I was growing up we always used to eat around a table when my dad come back from job. In Sunday everything was different. My mum slept very long and my dad with my brothers prepared breakfast and dinner. Now when I going on holiday to may dad on Sunday breakfast we still eating this same hot chocolate and roll with jam. When I was grooving up I Didn't use to eat much and I didn't used to try new things. When I was a child I never went to restaurant I think so because it was to hard for my parents took seven children to restaurant particularly when everyone want something different.
Hobbies of eating in 'Your' (mala litera) family.
When I was a child I really like 'helped' (zly czas) in the kitchen.
My mum and dad 'wear' (wear to znaczy 'nosic' popraw) great cooks. Usually my mum cooked and she was really happy when somebody 'want' (zly czas) 'helped' (zle slowo) her because I have (brak przedimka) big family. When I was growing up we always used to eat around a table when my dad 'come' (zly czas) back from HIS 'job' WORK. 'In' (zle slowo) Sunday everything was different. My mum slept FOR A very long TIME and my dad with my brothers prepared breakfast and dinner. Now when I 'going' (zly czas) on holiday to 'may' (zle slowo) dad 'on' FOR Sunday breakfast we still 'eating' (zle slowo) this same hot chocolate and (brak przedimka) roll with jam. When I was 'grooving' (zle slowo) up I didn't use to eat much and I didn't used to try new things. When I was a child I never went to (brak przedimka) restaurant I think 'so' (niepotrzebne slowo, kalka) THAT WAS use it was 'to' (zle slowo) hard for my parents 'took' (zly czas) seven children to (brak przedimka) restaurant particularly when everyone 'want' (zly czas) something different.

Marnie, jak sie przygotowujesz do Matury to marnie.
Dziękuję bardzo za sprawdzenie i za wyjaśnienie popełnionych błędów. Nie przygotowuję się do matury tylko uczę się w Szkocji w collegu angielskiego, mieszkam tu i chciałabym móc normalnie się porozumieć. Dziękuję za pomoc, widzę że jeszcze dużo nauki przede mną :)
When I was a child I really liked helping in the kitchen. My mum and dad were great cooks. Usually my mum cooked and she was really happy when somebody wanted to help her because I have a big family. When I was growing up we always used to eat around a table when my dad came back from his work. On Sunday everything was different. My mum slept for a very long time and my dad with my brothers prepared breakfast and dinner. Now when I go no holiday to visit my dad, for Sunday breakfast we still eat this same hot chocolate and a rolls with jam. When I was growing up I didn't use to eat much and I didn't used to try new things. When I was a child I never want to a restaurant I think that because it was too hard for my parents to take seven children to a restaurant particularly when everyone wants something different.
Czy teraz jest dobrze?

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa