Proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Fancy dress party.
I didn't used to go to a party every weekend but one of the most memorable party was Magdy fancy dress party. It was Halloween. Magda invite me and my husband on fancy dress party and she don't tell our nothing more. We just now time, place and we must were some costume. Of course with costume we had the biggest problem. In shops was a lot of costumes but which one chose? After two hours we deicide and we start preparing every thing on party. We been going on a party don't now what we can expect. The door opened our the vampire. House look really amazing. All decoration - balloons, candles, pumpkins were great and doing dark atmosphere. We met on a party our good fiends but we met a lot of new interesting people. Music, food, drink were fantastic. We dance all night and we don't now when next day coming. When I was back to home I was terrible tired and really happy. Now I really like sometimes watch the photos from this party.
I didn't used to go to 'a party' PARTIES every weekend (przecinek) but one of the most memorable party was 'Magdy' (to jest po polsku, a teraz napisz to po ang z apost.) fancy dress party.
Magda 'invite' (ortog) me and my husband 'on' TO A fancy dress party and she 'don't' (tutaj czas przeszly) tell 'our' US 'nothing' ANYTHING more. We HAD 'just now' (niepotr) THE time, place and we 'must' HAD TO 'were' (zle slowo) some costume. Of course with (brak przedimka) costume we had the biggest problem. In shops THERE was a lot of costumes but which 'one' TO chose? After two hours we 'deicide' (ortog i zly czas) and we 'start' (zly czas) preparing everything FOR THE 'on' (to jest kalka z polskiego 'na') party. We 'been going' (cos tu nie tak) 'on' TO a party AND 'don't' (tutj czas przeszly) 'now' (zle slowo) what we 'can' COULD expect. The door WAS opened BY 'our' (niepotr) 'the' A vampire. (brak przedimka) house 'look' (czas przeszly) really amazing. All decorationS - balloons, candles, pumpkins were great and 'doing' (tutaj slowo 'tworzyc') (brak przedimka) dark atmosphere. We met 'on' AT 'a' THE party our good 'fiends' (fiend to jest wrog?) 'but' (nie za trafne slowo) we met a lot of new interesting people. (brak przedimka) music, food, drink were fantastic. We 'dance' (tutaj czas przeszly) all night and we 'don't' (czas przeszly) 'now' (ze slowo, 'now' to znaczy 'teraz') when (brak przedimka) next day WAS coming. When I was back 'to' (niepotr) home I was 'terrible' (zla czesc mowy) tired and really happy. Now I really like sometimes TO 'watch' look at the photos from this party.
Dziękuję bardzo za sprawdzenie i za wyjaśnienie popełnionych błędów.
I didn't used to go to parties every weekend, but one of the most memorable party was 'Magdy" fancy dress party. Magda invited me and my husband to a fancy dress party and she told us nothing more. We just knew the time, place and we must to were a costume. Of course with a costume we had the biggest problem. In shops there were a lot of costumes but which to chose? After two hours we decided and we started preparing ourselves for the party. We did not know what to expect from the party. The door was opened by a vampire. The House look really amazing. All the decorations - balloons, candles, pumpkins wear great and making a dark atmosphere. We met at the party our good friends and we met a lot of new a new and interesting people. Music, food, drink were fantastic. We danced all night and we didn't realise it was morning. When I was back home I was really tired and very happy. Now I sometimes like to look at the photos from this party.

Dziękuję za pomoc mam nadzieję żę teraz już jest dobrze. Pomoc bardzo fachowa i konkretna. :)

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa