LIST

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
w trakcie powrotnego lotu z usa zgubiono twoja walizke. napisz list do amerykanskich linii lotniczych w ktorym:
-powiadomisz linie o zaginieciu walizki i poprosisz o pomoc w jej odszukaniu
-informujesz na jakiej trasie zaginela i podajesz termin twojego lotu
-opisujesz walizke i ogolnie informujesz o jej zawartosci
-wyrazasz nadzieje ze walizka sie odnajdzie i informujesz jak linie moga ci ja dostarczyc

Dear Sir or Madam
I am writing to inform you that my suitcase lost in the journey. I am sorry to say that I was very disappointed. That is a big problem for me. My suitcase lost when I came back from the USA. I was travelling with the New York to Warsaw. It was in previous weekend, on 5th May 2010. I would be grateful if you would help me for finding my luggage. Suitcase was a big and it was weighting about 10 kg. It is black with colourful flowers. In the middle of the bag are very expensive and important things. They are documents, camera, money and clothes. I hope that the luggage will find soon. Please provide me with the suitcase to my house address, on Warsaw 25. I would be grateful if you would let me know as soon as possible. Yours faithfully. XYZ
Dear Sir or Madam
I am writing to inform you that my suitcase (tu brakuje slowa) lost 'in' lepsze slowo 'during') the journey (ale jakiej? najlepiej wymysl gdzie zaczynales journey i gdzie ona miala sie konczyc).
My suitcase (tu brakuje slowa) lost when I came back from the USA. I was travelling 'with' ( to jeszt zle slowo) the New York to Warsaw. It was 'in' (during) (brak przedimka) previous weekend, on (brak przedimka) 5th May 2010. I would be grateful if you would help me 'for' (nie rozumiem dlaczego uzyles tutaj 'for', jak potrzeba innego slowa) 'finding' (zla czesc mowy, tutaj trzeba 'znalezc)) my luggage. (brak przedimka) suitcase was 'a big' (z big CO?) and it was weighting about 10 kg.
'In the middle' (nie, bo to nie jest to co masz na mysli, o czym myslisz to 'w srodku....INSIDE) of the bag are very expensive and important things.
I hope that the luggage will (tu brakuje slowa) 'find' (zle slowo) soon. Please provide me with the suitcase to my house address, 'on Warsaw 25' (nie, w ang. najpierw piszemy nr domu a pozniej ulice).
I would be grateful if you would let me know (ale co? )as soon as possible.
Yours faithfully.
XYZ

»

Pomoc językowa