opis obrazka

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
kilka 'opisów' do sprawdzenia :)

1.In the picture I can see three young people. They are sorting domestic waste. They want to help environment by recycling rubbish.They are to taking up battle after pop, milk aand water of litterbin. They are probably children from primary school.

2.The picture shows a man who is probably going to be late for his exam . He is wearing a suit. He is walking down the street and he is looking at his watch . He is nervous.
On the right we can see a building. probabably they are in a city. I can see also two man who are probably bringing a mirror a flat.

3. In the picture I can see two people. A woman is a agent of centre job. A man is a clown. He is looking for a job. He is wearing a colorfull clothes. He has a umbrella and photoalbum. I think this person to bid a fair to succed

4.The picture shows a familly dinner. There is mum, dad, son and grandmother. They are aolking. I think atmosphere is friendly because they are smilling.

5.In the picture i can see teo joung people in restaurant. They are talking. The man iś realy amazed. I think he doesn't belivein her words. The girl is wearing a jeans jacket and the boy is wearing brown shirt and white tie. Probably it is warm.
They want to help (brak przedimka) environment by recycling rubbish.
They are to 'taking up battle after pop, milk aand water of litterbin (tego to calkowicie nie rozumiem) . They are probably children from (tutaj cos brakuje) primary school.

2.I can see also two 'man' (ale slowo 'two' daje mi znac, ze tutaj musi byc l. mn) who are probably bringing 'a mirror a flat' (zla kol slow, popraw).

3. 'A' (zly przedimek) woman is 'a' (zly przedimek) agent of (brak przedimka) 'centre job' (zla kol slow). 'A' (zly przedimek) man is a clown.
He is wearing 'a' (nie dajemy przedimkow przed l. mnoga - to sa podstawy) 'colorfull' (ortog) clothes. He has 'a' (zly przedimek) umbrella and (brak przedimka) photoalbum. I think this person 'to bid a fair to succed' (tego nie rozumiem i masz ortog)

4. They are 'aolking' (ortog). I think (brak przedimka) atmosphere is friendly because they are smilling.

5.In the picture 'i' (popraw) can see 'teo' (ortog) 'joung' (ortog) people in (brak przedimka) restaurant.
I think he doesn't 'belive' (ortog) in her words.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie