spr. zadanie z angielskiego

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, moze mi ktoś to zprawdzić i poprawidz, pzdr :)

My wife and i are in Paris. It's very hot here - but as you know we love that weather, i hope we spend a great time here. We have already seen a lot of things. Yesterday we visited The Eiffel Tower and the Cathedral Notre Damme. It was amazing. Tomorrow we would like to visit a triumphal arch. We have not tried french cuisine yet but we're doing that tomorrow.
My wife and 'i' (zawsze duza litera) are in Paris. It's very hot here - but as you know we love that weather, 'i' (popraw) hope we spend a great time here.
Yesterday we visited The Eiffel Tower and the 'Cathedral Notre Damme' (zla kol slow i ortog). 'It' (ale jak masz 2 miejsca to nie 'it-bo to l. poj, chociaz mozna tez powiedziec, ze 'dzien' byl amazing, i wtedy jest 'it' - ale to nie jest jasne z tego zdania) was amazing. Tomorrow we would like to visit 'a' (jestes pewny, ze masz na mysli 'jedna z wielu' czy jakas konkretna?) Triumphal Arch. We have not tried (brak przedimka) French cuisine yet but we're doing that tomorrow.
teraz bedzie dobrze? :)

My wife and I are in Paris. It's very hot here - but as you know we love that weather, I hope we spend a great time here. We have already seen a lot of things. Yesterday we visited The Eiffel Tower and The Notre Dame Cathedral .Tomorrow we would like to visit the Triumphal Arch. We have not tried a French cuisine yet but we're doing that tomorrow.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa