rozprawka do sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Krwawe dyscypliny sportowe, takie jak polowanie na lisy albo walki z bykami, powinny być zabronione.

Nowadays, some people treat animal's harm as a type of entertainment. It could be more interesting for them than walk in the park or go to the cinema. In my opinion, a blood sports, for example a fox hunting or the fighting ring, which cause death of the animals, should be prohibited.
First and foremost, watching animals fighting causes that people do not feel any compassion and sight of blood is for them instead of feared. They become insensitive to the suffering of other animals and humans.
In addition, these animals do not die , because some people need food, they die, because it is fun for some people. The animals are innocent and helpless. If they felt the pain, they will run away from people.
What is more, watching the death or killing arouses aggression. The people are rude, nercous and they want more and more sight of blood. By and by killing the animals could be unsatisfactory and a innocent human becomes the victim.
Some people claim that hunting or fighting ring is habit for many years and it shoud be continued. However, to my mind we live in the 21st century and this habit is too old. We have a variety games and sports, where nobody dies.
To sum up, I srongly support the ban on killing more innocent animals. I hope people will understand that animals feel pain too.

Będę wdzięczna za poprawienie każdego jednego błędu:)
Nowadays, some people treat 'animal's harm' (napisz to inaczej...the harm perpetrated on animals) as a type of entertainment. 'It' THIS could be more interesting for them than walkING in the park or goING to the cinema. In my opinion, 'a' (niepotr) blood sports, for example 'a' (niepotr) fox hunting or the fighting ring, which cause death of the animals, should be prohibited.
First and foremost, watching animals fighting 'causes' (napisz to inaczej...has the effect) that people (begin to 'stop) 'do not' (niepotr) feelING any compassion and (brak przedimka THE) sight of blood is for them 'instead of feared' (cos tu nie tak, entertainment and not something to be feared).
In addition, these animals do not die, because some (hungry) people need food, they die, because it is fun for some people. If 'they' (nie za jasno do kogo to sie odnosi) felt the pain, they 'will' WOULD run away from people.
The people are rude, 'nercous' (ortog) and they want more and more 'sight of' (niepotr) blood. 'By and' (niepotr) By killing the animals (tutaj zgubilam sie o czym piszesz) could be unsatisfactory and a innocent human becomes the victim.
Some people claim that hunting or fighting 'ring' (niepotr) is 'habit' (nie, tutaj slowo 'custom') for many years and it shoud be continued. However, to my mind we live in the 21st century and this 'habit' CUSTOM is 'too old' OUTDATED). We have a variety OF games and sports, where (napisz tutaj...no animals need to die) nobody dies.
dziękuję po raz kolejny :)