ogłoszenie i list pytanie o pracę

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Przyjechałeś na kurs językowy do Australii i okazało się, że osoba, z którą miałeś mieszkać, nie przyjechała. Napisz krótkie ogłoszenie, które powiesisz w szkole językowej, o tym, że szukasz współlokatora. W ogłoszeniu zawrzyj następujące informacje:
1) gdzie mieszkasz,
2) jak wygląda pokój, który czeka na twojego współlokatora,
3) jakie są koszty wynajmu,
4) jak się z tobą skontaktować

ATTENTION: FLATMATE WANTED!
I am a student living in the centre of London and looking for a flat-mate who wants to stay at tiny, cosy room with a view of the city. The rent is 878 pounds per month. Are you interested? Call to me on 8765567785.

Planujesz spędzenie wakacji, zarabiając pieniądze za granicą. W gazecie znalazłeś ogłoszenie o pracy w restauracji w Liverpoolu. Podoba ci się ta oferta, ale potrzebujesz kilku dodatkowych informacji. Napisz list do menedżera restauracji, w którym:
1) poinformujesz o swoim zainteresowaniu i podasz podstawowe informacje dotyczące swojej osoby,
2) napiszesz o swoim dotychczasowym doświadczeniu i zapytasz o niezbędne dokumenty,
3) zapytasz, jakie dokładnie miejsca pracy są wolne i jaka jest płaca,
4) zapytasz, czy restauracja zapewnia mieszkanie i wyżywienie, oraz wyrazisz nadzieję na otrzymanie posady.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing in connection with your advertisement which was published in ‘The Rocker Gazette’ on 7th May.

I am a 18-year-old student from Poland interested in applying for the position which you offer. I have just passed my secondary school-leaving exams with good grades.

In summer I worked as a waitress in the ‘Red Restaurant’. During the winter break I was employed by the same restaurant as a cook.

Could you inform me what kinds of documents I must send?

I am also interested in knowing more about the workplaces, where I can be employed and how much the pay is.

I would be grateful if you could inform me if there is a possibility of staying and eating there during working.

I hope that you found me a suitable candidate for this job and I will work there.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
XYZ

Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie.
ATTENTION: FLATMATE WANTED! LEPIEJ: NEEDED
I am a student living in the centre of London and looking for a flat-mate who wants to stay IN PRZEDIMEK tiny, cosy room with a view of the city. The rent is 878 pounds per month. Are you interested? Call to<-USUN me on 8765567785.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing in connection with your advertisement which was published in ‘The Rocker Gazette’ on 7th May.

I am aN 18-year-old student from Poland interested in applying for the position which you offer. I have just passed my secondary school-leaving exams with good grades.

In summer I worked as a waitress in the ‘Red Restaurant’ MIASTO PRZYNAJMNIEJ. During the winter break I was employed by the same restaurant as a cook.

Could you inform me what [kinds of] USUN documents I must send?

I am also interested in knowing more about the SPECIFIC POSITIONS OFFERED, where I can be employed and WHAT the pay is.

I would be grateful if you could inform me if there is a possibility of staying and eating there during working.NIE TAK: CZY ZAPEWNIACIE ZAKWATEROWANIE I POSILKI

I hope that you WILL FIND me a suitable candidate for this job and I will work there. GDZIE? LEPIEJ NAPISZ, DOLACZE DO WASZEGO ZESPOLU'

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
XYZ