Recenzja filmu.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawienie ewentualnych błędów. Mam czas do jutra, więc zależałoby mi na czasie. Z góry dziękuję :).

Rezenzja filmu pt. "Jak zostać królem".
Recently I watched film called "The King's speech". It was directed by Tom Hooper, british film director. He directed as films as "Red Dust" or "Elizabeth I".
Film tells the story of king George VI who had a problem with speech. When his father George V died he must stay the king. He was afraid, so he asked for help a speech therapist Lionel Logue who was acted by Geoffrey Rush. King George VI was played by Colin Firth. This film is a historical drama. It tells the real story of king George VI.
For me it's really good film. There's no special effects, so we can focus at the story which is very interesting. I like the main actors the most. They were play realistic and convincingly. Another advantage of this film is beautiful scenery and wonderful palaces.
For me there's one disadvantage. I didn't hear any music when I was watching it. It was too quiet and peace. It was hide after dialogs and somethimes I didn't feel the climate of scene because of that.
I think this film will appeal for people who prefer real life stories. People who like special effects and action-packed films won't like it. For me it's a very good film. I don't regret time which I spent when I was watching it. I think that people who will watch it won't waste their time.
a czy nie byłoby lepiej....

Recently I watched a film called "The King's speech". Tom Hooper, a British film director, directed the film. He also directed the following films: "Red Dust" or "Elizabeth I".

Film tells the story of king George VI who had a speech problem. When his father George V died he had to become the king. He was scared, so he asked a speech therapist Lionel Logue for help. Geoffrey Rush played Lionel Logue. Colin Firth played King George VI.

This film is a historical drama. It tells the real story of king George VI.
In my opinion, it's a really good film. There are no special effects, so we can focus on the story, which is very interesting. I like the major actors most. They played realistic and convincingly. Another advantage of this film is beautiful scenery and wonderful palaces,
but there's one disadvantage. I couldn’t hear music when I was watching it. It was too quiet. It sometimes appeared behind dialogs and sometimes I didn't feel the climate of the scenes for that reason.

I think this film will appeal to people who prefer real life stories. People who like special effects and action-packed films won't probably like it. It's a very good film for me. I don't regret watching it. I think that people who will watch it won't waste their time
Recently I watched a film called "The King's speech". Tom Hooper, a British film 'director, directed' (za duzo tego 'director/ed') the film. He also directed the following films: "Red Dust" 'or' (nie OR a 'AND' bo i to i to.) "Elizabeth I".

(brak przedimka) film tells the story of 'king' (zawsze duza litera) George VI who had a speech problem. When his father George V died he had to become the King. He was scared, so 'he' (troche to nieprawda, bo to jego zona poszla do Lionel i zapytala) asked a speech therapist Lionel Logue for help.

It tells the real story of King George VI.
They played 'realistic' (zla czesc mowy, tutasj odpowiadasz na pytanie jak?-)and convincingly. Another advantage of this film is (brak przedimka) beautiful scenery and wonderful palaces,
but there's one disadvantage. I couldn’t hear (brak przedimka) music when I was watching it.
It sometimes appeared behind (brak przedimka) 'dialogs' (ortog) and sometimes I didn't feel the climate of the scenes for that reason.

Oo bardzo dziękuję za szybką odpowiedź :). Faktycznie brzmi lepiej. Właśnie dlatego dałam do sprawdzenia, bo ciężko jest dostrzec własne błędy. Dziękuję :)
behindreality
Musisz jeszcze duzo popracowac na tym ang.]
I właśnie się zastanawiałam nad tą dużą literą, teraz będę pamiętać, dziękuję :)
No niestety, ale dzięki za radę :)
A co do filmu to wiem, że żona pytała, ale babka mówiła nie wnikać w szczegóły, a ja nie chciałam bardziej się zagłębiać, bo popełniłabym prawdopodobnie jeszcze więcej błędów :P
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.