Sprawdzenie krótkiego opowiadania.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie opowiadania.

I was alone in the house reading my favourite criminal book. It happened one autumn afternoon. The rain was raining. On the street were peace and quiet. Immediately I've heard strange noise, which reached from the dowstairs room. At first I didin''t draw my attention on it, but this strange noise last still (?).I went check what happen. When I was walking donw the stairs ligt turn off. I was scarry, but I want to check who is responsible for it. Things, which come next were more strange. The window had opened, but there was no wind. I was scared and I didn't know what to do. I wanted call to my parents, but I've heard that someone lough in the other room. There were my neighbors... who would like to scary me and they did it well. Now. I'm loughing on that situation, but those day I didin't think about it in that way.
I was alone in the house reading my favourite criminal book. 'It happened one autumn afternoon' (daj to zdanie jako pierwsze). 'The rain was raining' (nie, nie pisz tak, napisz jak to bylo. It was raining. Rain niestety nic innego nie moze robic). On the street (tu cos brakuje) 'were' (zle slowo) peace and quiet. Immediately 'I've' (napisales 'I have' ale tego nie masz na mysli) heard (brak przedimka) strange noise, which reached (ale kogo?) from the dowstairs room. At first I didin''t 'draw' (to jest zle slowo, tutaj 'pay') my attention 'on' (zle slowo) it, but this strange noise lastED. 'still' (niepotr) I went (brak slowa) check what (brak slowa) 'happen' (zly czas). When I was walking 'donw' (ortog) the stairs (brak przedimka) 'ligt' (ortog) 'turn' (zly czas) off. I was 'scarry' (zla czesc mowy), but I 'want' (zly czas) to check who 'is' WAS responsible for it. Things, which 'come' (zly czas) next were more strange.
I wanted (brak slowa) call 'to' (niepotr) my parents, but 'I've' (tutaj ma byc zlykle 'I' dlaczego zle piszesz?) heard 'that' (niepotr) someone 'lough' (ortog) in the other room. 'There' THEY were my neighbors...(neighbours - BrE) who 'would' (niepotr) likeD to 'scary' (zla czesc mowy) me and they did it well. Now. I'm 'loughing' (ortog) 'on' (zle slowo) that situation, but 'those' THAT day I 'didin't' (ortog) think about it in that way.

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia