List do kolegi z Anglii - 140 words

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Kolejny mój tekst. Proszę o sprawdzenie i nakierowanie na błędy.

List do kolegi z Anglii (zadanie z tegorocznej matury podstawowej):

Hi, Martin

How are you? I hope you’re fine. You have great idea, my English pen friend! I’m very happy to see you soon in Poland!

I think that you should take only dressing table set and a lot of money. That’s all what you need when you are staying in my home. While you are in Poland I will organize a party. What data suit to yours book? I think that the best place to the party is my parent’s plot under the city, because we can there hear very loud music and nobody will be angry on it, because it’s “wilderness”.
Oh, and another thing! Don’t forget about my book of chemistry, which I left in your home.
I promise to take you from the airport. We will meet on Terminal A. Remember!

Have a nice journey,

XYZ
Czyżby aż tak źle, że nikt się nie podjął sprawdzenia? ;-P A może tak dobrze, że nie ma co wskazać jako błąd?
You have (brak przedimka) great idea, my English pen friend! 'I’m' (daj to w czasie przyszlym, bo to wtedy bedxzie sie odbywalo) very happy to see you soon in Poland(!) Cos dalej nie rozumiem z tymi krzyknikami, tak nie piszemy w ang.)

I think that you should take only (brak przedimka) dressing table set and a lot of money. That’s all 'what' (kalka - jak to piszemy po ang?) you need when you are staying in my home.
What 'data' (to jest albo polskie slowo, albo ortog) (tu brakuje modala) suit 'to' (po co to?) 'yours' (tego slowa nie rozumiem tutaj) 'book' (nie rozumiem)? I think that the best place 'to' (zle slowo) the party is my parent’s plot 'under' (nie, to jest kalka - popraw) the city, because we can 'there' (daj to na koncu zdania) hear very loud music THERE and nobody will be angry 'on it' (nie rob tego, czuje jak robisz slowo w slowo z polskiego, to jest zle-popraw), because it’s “wilderness”.
Don’t forget about my 'book of chemistry' (tutaj 'chemistry book'), which I left in your home.
I promise to 'take' (nie za bardzo to slowo mi sie podoba) you from the airport.
"dressing table set" to nie jest cos dla kobiet?
wg mnie 'dressing table set' to jest: comb, brush and mirror. I jestem pewna ze wiele mezczyzn tez takie rzeczy uzywaja. A w dzisiejszych czasach to chyba niema czegos dla kobiet i mezczyzn - jestesmy teraz 'wolni' od tego. Jak mezczyzna chce ubrac sie w sukienke i zrobic ladny makijaz to ja np. nie mam nic przeciwko temu.
But seriously, a dressing table jest jest cos przy czym kobietki zasiadaja, prawda?
....where 'scantily clad' ladies put on thier ‘warpaint’? They also call it 'vanity'.
..instead of 'ladies' I just thought of 'bomb-shells' :)
tak, dressing table to jest dla kobiet. Te same bomb-shells ktore miazdza mezczyzn w jednej dloni jak tyko na to maja ochote. Ah, te Amazonki z warpaint - niema nic gorszego.
O tak milady:) miazdza mizdza.. nawet glupich firanek nie wolno ruszyc juz krzyki :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia