proszę o spr opowiadania

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My plans for the future.
I would like to describe what I am going to do in the future. Firstly and the most important for me is graduate from university. After it will be done I would like to find good job which will be satisfy for me. In the future I would like to also get married and enjoy with my own family. I hope I will live happily ever after.
Proszę jeszcze o sprawdzenie tych:

A visit to the zoo.
I was going to the Zoo with my family to celebrate my brothers 8th birthday. It was fantastic day! I saw animals that I have never seen before. I fed the giraffes and monkeys but worker told me: “You are not allowed to feed an animals”. Also I saw lions and thanks God they were in a cage because They were really scared.
Why do people like visiting foreign countries.
People love travelling. I think that the main reason of going abroad is that people want to see the sights of other countries, also they want to learn about other cultures, customs and traditions. Moreover sometimes people stay in other countries for better job opportunity and higher salary.
Why do people learn foreign languages.
Firstly, I think that the people learn foreign languages because is the opportunity to find a well - paid job and the most employers are looking for that persons. Secondly, some kind of people would like to study in another country and in this reason the knowledge is necessary. Thirdly, learning other languages can be a good pastime.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie