prosze o sprawdzenie:)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam kilka zdań do sprawdzenia i historyjkę:)

Zdania:
1. While you was living in America they got married.
2. While we were working in the garden a big dog jumped over the wall.
3. While Mark was painting the room he fell of the ladder.
4. While Eva was playing tennis she fell down.
5. While Steve and Sandra were swimming in the lake somebody took their clothes.
6. While I was writting an e-mail the computer suddenly crashed.

Historyjka:
I had an accident last week. I was playing football on the beach with my friends and I didn't wear shoes. I was running after the ball when suddenly .I stood on a piece of glass and cut my foot. I was sitting down on the sand and started to scream. My friend Andy came to help me. He looked at my foot and saw the glass in it. While Andy was getting the glass out of my foot he told me funny stories. Then he took me to hospital on his motorbike. At the hospital the nurse asked me lots of questions while she was cleaning my foot. One question was "Where you was playing football when it happened?" Her next question was "Haven't you got any shoes dear?" I didn't answer her.
Zdania:
1. While 'you was' living in America they got married. (od kiedy, prosze sobie przypomniec, I was, you w....., he was, we were, you were, they were)
2. While we were working in the garden a big dog jumped over the wall. ok
3. While Mark was painting the room he fell 'of' OFF the ladder.
4. While Eva was playing tennis she fell down.
5. While Steve and Sandra were swimming in the lake somebody took their clothes. ok
6. While I was writting an e-mail the computer suddenly crashed. ok
(chociaz mnie tutaj lepiej by pasowalo 'when')

Historyjka:
I was playing football on the beach with my friends and I didn't wear (tu cos brak ANY/MY) shoes. I was running after the ball when suddenly .
'I was sitting' (I SAT) down on the sand and started to scream.
Then he took me to (brak przedimka) hospital on his motorbike.
One question was "'Where you was' (co to jest? prosze sie zastanowic) playing football when it happened?"
Just because there are 2 ms in swimming doesn't mean same rule applies to one of the words in #6.
Dlaczego kropka po 'suddenly'?. Wybral bym inne slowo w miejsce 'stood'.
edytowany przez fui_eu: 29 lip 2011
1. While you were living in America they got married.
3. While Mark was painting the room he fell off the ladder.
6. While I was writing an e-mail the computer suddenly crashed.

I was playing football on the beach with my friends and I didn't wear any mine shoes.
I sat down on the sand and started to scream.
Then he took me to the hospital on his motorbike.
One question was "'Where you were playing football when it happened?"

kropki tam oczywiście nie miało być, musiałem przypadkiem kliknąć:)

I was playing football on the beach with my friends and I didn't wear 'any mine' shoes. (to jest zle, podalam Ci wskazowke, albo MY, albo ANY,- prosze zrobic to poprawnie)
One question was "''Where you were' ( playing football when it happened?"

One question was "''Where you were' ( to masz dalej zle, bo nie rozumiesz jak tworzymy pytanie, tutaj ma byc 'WERE YOU' albo 'WHERE WERE YOU' playing football when it happened?"

I was playing football on the beach with my friends and I didn't wear any shoes.
One question was "Where you were playing football when it happened?"
@Feliks
Where were you playing ....?
Terri nie zauważyłem Twojego tamtego posta:)
Zapomniałem o inwersji...teraz to dokładnie widzę:)
Dzięki za pomoc:)
Wciaz bym zamienil stood na stepped.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Szkoły językowe

»

Nauka języka