List formalny, proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam. Napisałem swój pierwszy list formalny, dlatego proszę o wyrozumiałość jeśli chodzi o błędy.

Dear Sir
Me and my friends had an idea. We wanted to show students, how important is english, and that's why I'm writing to you. You can write about it.

We organised a special show on the occasion of a Foreign Languages Day in us school.
We showed people how it's hard, to talk with someone, for example with seller if you don't speak english.

We prepared one month. I was a man who doesn't speak english, it was difficult to play, but i gave advice.

We were having a problem, because we were having not enought people. So, we decided to look for some people in school, and we found. Then we were ready to the show.

Viewers were satisfied and promised that they will learn english,
All money from ticket sales will be used for charitable purposes.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully, chairman of the school, Mateusz Przek.

'Me and my friends' (my frinds and I) had an idea. We wanted to show students, how important 'is english' English is), and that's why I'm writing to you. 'You can write about it' (tego zdania nie rozumiem...ty mozesz pisac o tym?).

We organised a special show on the occasion of a Foreign Languages Day in 'us' (tutaj trzeba 'naszej' - OUR) school.
We showed people how 'it's' (zle slowo) (masz zla kol slow....how hard it is) 'hard' (niepotr), to talk with someone, for example with (brak przedimka) seller if you don't speak English.

We prepared FOR one month. I was a man who 'doesn't' DID NOT speak English, it was difficult to play, but 'i' (zawsze duza litera) gave advice.

We were having a problem, because we 'were having not' DID NOT HAVE) 'enought' (blad ortog) people. So, we decided to look for some people in school, and we found (ale co? musisz napisac). Then we were ready to DO the show.

'Viewers' (generalnie tutaj The audience) were satisfied and promised that they will learn English,
All money from (brak przedimka) ticket sales will be used for charitable purposes.

I 'am looking' LOOK forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,

Mateusz Przek...
Chairman of the school

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa