List z prośbą o informacje

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Polecenie:
Chcesz kupić dom lub mieszkanie w Wielkiej Brytanii. Znajdujesz w gazecie ogłoszenie prezentujące nieruchomośc która cię interesuje. napisz list do agencji, która je zamieściła.
-Określ, jaki rodzaj domu/ mieszkania chcesz kupić i powołaj się na ogloszenie.
-Zapytaj o odległość od środków komunikacji miejskiej i sklepów.
-Zapytaj o co najmniej 2 interesujące cię elementy z wyposażenia domu.
- Zapytaj o możliwość uprawiania sportów i dostęp do rozrywek kulturalnych w okolicy.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have read your advertisement in newspaper and I would like to get some informations about the house you want to sell.
I am interested in a detached house and I have some questions connected with this one which I read in a magazine. I am not sure where this home is located. Could you tell me, please, if there are any bus stops and if there are some shops in the neighborhood? It is not clear to me if in the house are any furniture? I would be very grateful if you could inform me if in the bathroom is a shower or a bath. I am not sure about one thing, namely if it is possible to make some sport in the vicinity.I would like to know if there are some clubs, pubs or museum.
I look forward to your answer
Yours faithfully,
XYZ

(150 słow)

Dziękuję i pozdrawiam.
I have read your advertisement in (a mozesz zdradzic jakie newspaper to bylo?) newspaper and I would like to get some 'informations' (sprawdz czy to slowo jest pol) about the house you want to sell.
I am interested in a detached house and I have some questions connected with 'this' THE one which I read ABOUT in a 'magazine' (nie, newspaper a magazine to 2 rozne rzeczy). Could you tell me, please, if there are any bus stops and if there are some shops in the neighborhood? (neighbourhood-BrE) It is not clear to me if in the house THERE 'are' (ale popatrz na furniture-i wtedy zadecyduj jaki czasownik) any furniture? I would be very grateful if you could inform me if in the bathroom THERE is a shower or a bath. I am not sure about one thing, namely if it is possible to 'make' DO some sport in the vicinity.I would like to know if there are some clubs, pubs or A museum.
dziękuję terri. Czyli będzie "information", "is furniture"? Nie wiem tylko jeszcze co znaczy (neighbourhood-BrE).
Pozdr.
Tzn ze jest inna pisownia tego slowa amer., Twoja i brytyjska, terri's

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa