Film review - Proszę o sprawdzenie.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1. If you are looking for a surprising and romantic story you should definitely watch “A walk to remember” directed by Adam Shankman. It is an American romance film based on the romance novel of the same name by Nicholas Sparks. The film stars very famous Mandy Moore and Shane West.
2. London Carter is a popular student in a North Carolina town, with lots of talent but little ambition. He spends most of his time with his friends playing pranks and getting into trouble. One of his pranks has gone too far and Landon’s punishment is to participate in various after school activities. One of them is the spring musical, where he meets conservative and religious Jamie Sullivan, the only daughter of pastor. Landon has difficulties learning his lines, so he asks Jamie for help. The two begin to fall in love. Jamie’s faith in him helps Landon believing, that he can became a better person. However Jamie has a very big secret she must keep from Landon.
3. “A walk to remember” is a great combination of , love and faith in God. The script is well written and the film is full of touching scenes. The cast is excellent and it has also a sad, romantic music.
4. It is the most romantic movie I have ever seen. This film has a beautiful message in it. It is an absolutely engrossing film – I couldn’t take my eyes off the screen for a single moment. This movie will leave a great impression in the imagination of many spectators.

Bardzo proszę o sparwdzenie tej recenzji, szczególnie zależy mi na interpunkcji, bo mam z nią najwięcej problemów. Mam nadzieję, że nie narobiłam głupich błędów. Pozdrawiam Anna
edytowany przez missladybird: 20 wrz 2011
2. One of his pranks has gone too far and 'Landon’s' (zobacz jak to imie sie pisze, bo wczesniej masz London) punishment is to participate in various after school activities. One of them is the spring musical, where he meets A conservative and religious Jamie Sullivan, the only daughter of A pastor.
Jamie’s faith in him helps Landon 'believing' BELIEVE, that he can 'became' BECOME a better person.
3. The cast is excellent and it has also 'a' (wg mnie niepotr) sad, romantic music.
spectators or viewers
Bardzo serdecznie dziękuję.
bez przecinka przed that
Dlaczego A przed conservative?
jakis przedimek musi tam byc. 'a' pewnie dlatego, ze wczesniej czytelnik nie wiedzial, ze ta osoba taka jest.
Czyli moge np. napisac:
I met A nice /mg/ /?/
edytowany przez fui_eu: 22 wrz 2011
mysle, ze takich przymiotnikow opisowych uzywa sie z nazwiskami glownie w narracjach
w bardziej potocznym jezyku byloby
I met Mr X, who was very nice.
A przed nazwiskiem lub/i imieniem można użyć opcjonalnie jesli chce sie zwrocic uwage na to, ze ten ktos jest blizej nieznany nam i/lub osobie do ktorej sie zwracamy (i nie jest on istotny dla przebiegu dalszej konwersacji).
Jeszcze mozna zrocic uwage na taki przyklad:
I, DarkDogg, do not have my facebook account any longer. So, if you have a DarkDogg on your fiendlist, it is not me.
Something like that but this 'Jamie' is premodified. It's like ' a certain person' called Jamie but otherwise unknown, who is ...
It becomes a common noun. Generally, the greater the amount of premodification or postmodification, the greater the acceptability of a/an in such cases, also with abstract uncountable nouns.
edytowany przez savagerhino: 23 wrz 2011
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie