Prosze o sprawdzenie. Restauracja.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo zależy mi, aby nie było błędów

My favourite restaurant is the “Mercury” in Lublin. It is located in the city center.
The restaurant was created by well-known designers and sculptors. The tables are round, covered with red cloth and the chairs are very comfortable. On the tables are flovers and candles. There are beautiful pictures on the gold and orange walls.
The waiters are very friendly. They wear uniforms.
The Mercury is open daily from 10.00 a.m. till 23.00 p.m. Lunches and dinners are very good and cheap. You can taste different cuisines. The restaurant serves traditions of Polish, Italian and French food. The restaurant also offers a wide range of beverages. Once a month restaurant organizes concerts.
This restaurant is ideal location for meetings of family and fiends . I recommend this restaurant to all.
My favourite restaurant is the “Mercury” in Lublin. It is located in the city 'center' CENTRE (bo napisales 'favourite' w wersji BrE - prosze nie mieszac).
On the tables are 'flovers' (ortog) and candles.
The restaurant serves 'traditions of' TRADITIONAL Polish, Italian and French food.
Once a month (przedimek) restaurant organizes concerts.
This restaurant is (przedimek) ideal location for meetings of family and 'fiends' (nie, 'fiends-zobacz co to znaczy w slowniku, tylko FRIENDS) . I (would like) (albo 'highly) recommend this restaurant to all.

« 

Pomoc językowa