Composition about the kind of holiday.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie.
Z góry dziękuje i pozdrawiam.

Polecenie:
Write a composition about the kind of holiday you really like. Divide it into three paragraphs:
- Say what type of holiday you like and where you like to go
- Talk about things you can do and see
- Explain why you like this kind of holiday.

I prefer holiday, by the ocean in Spain.

By the ocean I may many times bathing in ocean and jumping on the waves. When waves is big, I may surfing. It's great. If the rainy I may play tennis table, snooker and watch Tv in a hotel. I may go sightseeing on a town too. In every town is some interesting places.

Holiday by the ocean is cool, because is hot and I like warm weather, besides I may meet new friend here.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie!
zamień wszystkie 'may' na 'can', bo 'may' znaczy raczej 'byc moze zrobie', a can znaczy 'mam mozliwosci'
po may/can itp uzywa sie bezokolicznika
can bathe in the ocean many times and jump
waves is big = fale jest duże
tennis table = stół tenisowy
in the hotel - ten, w ktorym mieszkasz, prazeciez nie wchodzisz z ulicy do dowolnego hotelu, zeby sobie poogladac tv!
in the town
in every town there are
'is hot' brakuje podmiotu
new friend = nowego kolege (jednego?)
Proszę o ponowne sprawdzenie tekstu po poprawkach i dodaniem nowych zdań.
Z góry dziękuje

I prefer holiday, by the Ocean in Spain.

By the Ocean I can many times bath in Ocean and jump on the waves. I can sunbath on the beach. On the beach I can sleep and read a books too. If on the beach is little people I can play volleyball and football with friends or parents. When waves are big I can surf. It's great. If the rainy I can play tennis table, snooker or watch TV i hotel, which I live. When weather is windy and cold I can go sightseeing in the town. In every town there are some interesting places.

Holiday by the ocean is cool, because weather is hot and I like warm weather, besides I can meet new friends here.
zdanie o kapaniu się w oceanie zle przepisane, to wyglada, jakbys nie szanowal wysilku innych
opalac sie z bledem ortograficznym
napisz 'jezeli nie ma duzo ludzi na plazy' uzywajac there are
jak sie mowi 'teraz pada deszcz' - nie tak, jak napisales
i hotel - cos wypadlo
where I am staying (bo live to mieszkac na stale) bez przecinka
brakuje kilku przedimkow
Proszę o ponowne sprawdzenie

I prefer holiday, by the Ocean in Spain.

By the Ocean I can bathe in the ocean many times and jump on the waves. I can sunbathe on the beach. On the beach I can sleep and read a books too. If on the beach there are a little people I can play volleyball and football with friends or parents. When the waves are big I can surf. It's great. If ( nie rozumiem ) the rainy I can play table tennis, snooker or watch TV in holel where I am staying. When the weather is windy and cold I can go sightseeing in the town. In every town there are some interesting places.

Holiday by the ocean is cool, because the weather is hot and I like warm weather, besides I can meet new friends here.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.