Kilka zdań do sprawdzenia;-).

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1.In my opinion the plane is the fastest means of transport because a flight from Poland to U.S. takes less time than motoring or bus ride. Except that when we travelling by car we can stand in traffic jam which is caused ex. by a car accident and if we travelling by plane we won't stand in traffic jam. I think that travelling by plane will be longer only when the aircraft will be delayed or canceled due to bad weather.

2.The ship is the savest means of transport becuase ship accidants are very infrequent. In this case is less danger of collision because it isn't on the road where are a lot of car users. Ship accident only can happen when will be bad weather.
1.In my opinion the plane is the fastest means of transport because a flight from Poland to U.S. takes less time than 'motoring' (nie, bo jak mowisz 'plane' to wymieniasz srodek transportu, tutaj tez trzeba to zrobic) or (przedimek) bus ride. Except that when 'we travelling' (popraw) by car we can stand in traffic jam which is caused BY 'ex.' (nie, tak nie piszemy for example - e.g. ale tutaj trzeba w calosci) by a car accident and if we ARE travelling by plane we won't stand in (przedimek) traffic jam. I think that travelling by plane will be longer only when the aircraft will be delayed or 'canceled' (ortog) due to bad weather.

2.The ship is the savest means of transport 'becuase' (ortog) ship 'accidants' (ortog) are very infrequent. In this case THERE is less danger of collision because (tutaj cos brak) 'it' (napisz o co chodi) isn't on the road where are a lot of car users. Ship accident only can happen when THERE 'will' IS 'be' (niepotr) bad weather.
1.In my opinion the plane is the fastest means of transport because a flight from Poland to U.S. takes less time than by car or by bus. Except that when we are travelling by car we can stand in traffic jam which is caused by for example by a car accident and if we are travelling by plane we won't stand in a traffic jam. I think that travelling by plane will be longer only when the aircraft will be delayed or cancelled due to bad weather.

2.The ship is the savest means of transport because ship accidents are very infrequent. In this case there is less danger of collision because ship accidents aren't on the road where are a lot of car users. Ship accident only can happen when there is bad weather.
The ship is the savest means ....
Cytat:
In this case there is less danger of collision because ship accidents aren't on the road where are a lot of car users. /W tym przypadku jest mniejsze niebezbieczenstwo kolizji poniewaz wypadki statkow nie wydarzaja sie na drodze gdzie jest duzo samochodow/
Czy to zdanie ma sens?
edytowany przez fui_eu: 16 lis 2011
A czy mógłbyś/mogłabyś podać mi inne wyjaśnienie na pytanie jaki jest najbezpieczniejszy środek transportu i dlaczego?

Chodziło mi o to, że w wyniku kolizji samochodów ginie więcej osób, niż podczas wypraw morskich, bo na wodzie jest mniejsze zagrożenie zderzeniem człowym.
1.In my opinion (bez 'THE') plane is the fastest means of transport AS flight from Poland to THE U.S. (zawsze w ten sposób) takes less time than TRAVELLING by car or by bus. (Except that - nie trzeba tego bo zdanie nie ma sensu) When we are travelling by car we can stand in A traffic jam (which is-nie tzreba) caused for example by a car accident and if we are travelling by plane (we won't stand in a traffic jam - by się zdanie nie powtarzało mozna napisać IT WON'T HAPPEN TO US). I think that travelling by plane will TAKE longer only when the aircraft IS!!! delayed or cancelled due to bad weather. (zdanie warunkowe.)
1.In my opinion plane is the fastest means of transport as flight from Poland to the U.S. takes less time than travelling by car or by bus. When we are travelling by car we can stand in a traffic jam caused for example by a car accident and if we are travelling by plane it won't happen to us. I think that travelling by plane will take longer only when the aircraft is delayed or cancelled due to bad weather.
edytowany przez mloda171: 17 lis 2011
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie