Esej Sprawdzi ktoś?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
TEMAT: it is wrong to tell a lie
in the modern times everyone knows that lies is completely normal. Lying is a distortion of the facts. Lies are among us from always. Everywhere it is possible to meet them. It is wrong to tell a lie? I Would like to present my arguments.
The first of all I would like to discuss is that people avoid hurting the feelings or upsetting another person, thanks to that it is possible to avoid many of conflicts. People want to have good relations with themselves, therefore are often forced to tell a lie.
The second of all people thanks to lies often try to make their dreams come true. This way they have a chance to get good works or other any benefits.
One the other hand every lie will come to light in the future. It is bringing a lot of consequence. It can lead to the breakdown of marriage or loss of the work. Then he remains only to regret his acts.
Secondly the untrue can seriously harm the man. People don't like insincere people. We can lose friends forever, and to stay to the end of one's days alone.

Jeszcze nie dokończone ale prosze o sprawdzenie, wyrozumiałość i ewentualne poprawki błędów lub sugestie
Pozdrawiam
In 'the' (niepotr modern times everyone knows that lies 'is' (ale 'lies' to l. mn) completely normal.
Lies are among us from always. Everywhere it is possible 'to meet them' (to jest bardzo potoczne, bo nie mozna spotkac 'lies' tylko ludzi ktore to wypowiadaja). 'It is' IS IT wrong to tell a lie?
'The' (niepotr) First of all I would like to discuss THE FACT 'is' (niepotr) that people avoid hurting the feelings or upsetting another person AND thanks to that it is possible to avoid many 'of' (niepotr) conflicts. People want to have good relations with 'themselves' (nie, daj tutaj 'others'), therefore are often forced to tell a lie.
Second of all people 'thanks to' WHO TELL lies often try to make their dreams come true. This way they have a chance to get 'good works' (cos tu nie tak) or other 'any' (niepotr) benefits.
'It' WITH IT THEY 'is' (Niepotr) 'bringing' BRING a lot of consequenceS. 'It' THEY can lead to the breakdown of marriage or loss of 'the' (niepotr) work. Then 'he' A PERSON remains only to regret his 'acts' ACTION.
Secondly 'the untrue' AN UNTRUTH can seriously harm the man.
We can lose friends forever, and 'to' (niepotr) stay to the end of 'one's' (tutaj musisz napisac 'our' dlatego ze wczesniej napisales 'we') days alone.

dziękuje :)

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie